• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 42
  • Total: 42
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

A little bit of guidance needed.

Started by Reinardina, June 06, 2011, 10:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

So far, I've managed to chat, made one comment and tentatively uploaded two photos. That went okay, but I can't work out how to set up an album, and place those photos in it.

I uploaded them in 'Landscapes' and they're there all right, but when I click 'My Gallery,' it's empty.

Where can I find instructions on how to do it, or can someone explain?

Thanks! (I'll read any answers tomorrow, as I'm too tired now to take it in properly.)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

It's different for me as admin, but if memory serves me correctly,

Go to gallery, hover your mouse cursor over the profile button, and you should see a option to "Create/Order" my albums.  Click that and add albums as required.

when you upload a pic you choose a album you wish to upload to, and your albums will have a * next to them.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

Thanks. I'll have a go later, running out of time now.

Reinardina

So far, so good.
I managed to create an album, but now I cannot work out how to get my two pictures into it.
So a little bit more help is needed. (I will get there in the end. I hope.)

Beaux Reflets

Hi Reinardina,

Find your picture in the main gallery clicking to select its page, then click on 'edit file information' box below the image - in the Album section, select your new album '*name' from the drop down box and save changes.  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Reinardina

Done! Thanks Andy.

Now, before I go, can you, or someone else of course, tell me where/when I can find the poll for the competition? And when I'll have to vote?

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Reinardina on June 07, 2011, 03:53:57 PM
Now, before I go, can you, or someone else of course, tell me where/when I can find the poll for the competition? And when I'll have to vote?

Not sure exact timing as the poll is usually down to the poll setters available time. Voting usually starts once the poll thread is up and running and it will feature on the home page as well, so you will not miss it.  ;)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.