• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 38
  • Total: 38
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Well, not really consistent Mark. On the 20km run to town the limits (in kph) are as follows: 80, 70, 80, 70, 90, 80, 70, 80, 70, 50, 80, 50, 70, 50, 30. That's an average of one limit change every 1.5kms.  :uglystupid2:

Even on motorways the limit switches between 130, 110, and 90, often for no discernible reason.

Such is modern life and bureaucracy.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Thanks Oldboy, those are some very lovely images. The only reason I don't take such wonderful pictures is because I am allergic to getting up early in the morning . . ahem.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

What a beautiful time of the year Oldboy. Must get up early tomorrow and go out and try to get some Autumn shots.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

anglefire

Just agreed to buy a friend of mines Canon 300mm f2.8 IS L :)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Simple

Quote from: anglefire on October 22, 2018, 09:02:07 PM
So jealous! That is a great lens!

anglefire

Somehow a 2x converter ended up in my ebay basket too...... (Mk3 version...)
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Quote from: Simple on October 23, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

It is - I've rented one before and used this very lens before too. Just got to pick it up from Lincolnshire.......
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Simple

Quote from: anglefire on October 23, 2018, 08:35:45 PM
Quote from: Simple on October 23, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

It is - I've rented one before and used this very lens before too. Just got to pick it up from Lincolnshire.......
I live in Brigg in North Lincolnshire. If you are in the area you are welcome to drop by for a meal/drink.

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

jinky

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: jinky on October 24, 2018, 04:39:48 PM
Looks good Andy. Good luck  ;)

Thanks Paul,
Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say. I only just spotted the contest via a friend on Facebook.

Anyone else here on CC having a bash?
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

anglefire

Quote from: Simple on October 23, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

I live in Brigg in North Lincolnshire. If you are in the area you are welcome to drop by for a meal/drink.

Thanks Simple - very kind - my friend who I'm getting the lens from is near Lough - so food and drink is not an issue!

However, I don't know if you do any camera clubs but she is involved in a few and does talks, so you might know her!
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.