• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL - Amendment to Weekly Challenge Rules?

Started by Hinfrance, November 30, 2014, 05:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POLL - Should we change the rules to allow new to Camera Craniums images in the weekly challenge?

Yes, any picture new to the Camera Craniums site can be entered
0 (0%)
No, only pictures taken within the duration of the challenge can be entered (existing rule)
9 (64.3%)
Yes, with the proviso that if there is a draw the image taken in the challenge week is declared the winner
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 10, 2014, 05:50:22 PM

donoreo

Quote from: Reinardina on December 02, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

With my Dutch background, I realise I do, occasionally, interpret the English language slightly different from native speakers, so I don't know if this is one of those occasions.
I am a native English speaker and sometimes I have a hard time deciphering what the British mean :)

Reinardina

Quote from: donoreo on December 03, 2014, 04:06:34 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on December 02, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

With my Dutch background, I realise I do, occasionally, interpret the English language slightly different from native speakers, so I don't know if this is one of those occasions.
I am a native English speaker and sometimes I have a hard time deciphering what the British mean :)

I'm glad I'm not alone.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.