• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 20
  • Total: 21
  • Mick
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

I Feel Quite Sad Today !

Started by Zenmer, September 30, 2009, 03:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenmer

Just posted my trusty D200 to it's new home, now wish I hadn't sold it  :(
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

SimonW

Trust is something you can't buy. How long will it be before you can put so much trust in the new one you bought to replace it? I can sympathize.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

anglefire

Its probably why I still have my 350D, despite it not been used much! I can sympathise!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Zenmer

How long will it take to trust the new D300............................more like how long will it take me to get used to it  :-[ :-\,
The poor D200 had been sat in it's box on a cupboard and I thought it deserved better  :'(
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

greypoint

Hmm - just trying to remember how many cameras I've packed up and sent away :D

Malcolm1938

When I switched from Canon to Olympus I wondered if I had done the right thing - Having a new camera to get to know lets you grow into it and I can assure you I now get more pleasure using my Oly than I ever got with any of the many Canons I have owned....

You have only gone from Nikon to Nikon but I'm sure that in the longer term you wont really regret it.

FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.