• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 42
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
  • Baidu
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Google Pixel 7a and Pixel 30W Charger Bundle

Started by Mick, March 19, 2024, 04:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Google Pixel 7a and Pixel 30W Charger Bundle – Unlocked Android 5G Smartphone with Wide-Angle Lens and 24-Hour Battery - Charcoal (Amazon Exclusive) #ad https://amzn.to/499WZny

About this item
  • The Google Tensor G2 chip makes it faster, more efficient and more secure – with improved audio on phone calls, great battery life, and amazing photo and video quality
  • Pixel 7a's dual rear camera system with advanced image processing can take amazing pictures in low light, fix blurry photos and remove distractions
  • With Google Tensor G2 and the certified Titan M2 chip, Pixel 7a is built with multiple layers of security to help keep your personal info safe
  • No matter what phone you're switching from, you can transfer contacts, messages, photos and apps to your new Pixel in a few simple steps
  • The Adaptive Battery can last for over 24 hours. Turn on Extreme Battery Saver and it can last for up to 72 hours. And your Pixel 7a charges super fast

#ad https://amzn.to/499WZny
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.