• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 226
  • Total: 226
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 27, 2009, 12:54:42 PM
Back with my girlfriend  ;D

How much did that cost ya ?
and how much of your young life have you had to throw away in order to get her back ?

Stay single young man. Its cheaper and more fun.
go steady when your 30 ish

here endeth the lesson of grumpy old Alf
(good job wifey cant see this) ;) ;) ;)
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

spinner

Finally got a version of Linux to install on one of my older machines. PCLinuxOS works a charm. So much for the vaunted Ubuntu 9.04. Easiest install most user friendly my foot. Be playing with GIMP again soon.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

CML-1591

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on September 27, 2009, 02:40:05 PM
Back with my girlfriend  ;D

and how much of your young life have you had to throw away in order to get her back ?

Nada
She ended it yesterday then changed her mind by this morning, women have a tendency to do that lol.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

krennon

WMMFGT (yesterday) Successfully "colour popping" one of my mates wedding photo's to show the roses on the trellis, the brides bouquet and the strawberries in the champagne in all their glorious colour...OK it took me 3 attempts as E5 kept crashing out on me and i was in front of the pooter 'til 12:18am doing it, but my mate had seen a "colour popped" print somewhere and wanted one for their album....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

hevans

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 27, 2009, 03:36:22 PM
Back with my girlfriend  ;D

Nada
She ended it yesterday then changed her mind by this morning, women have a tendency to do that lol.

If I remember, this isn't the first time she's done this (or is this another girlfriend?) to you. Sounds like you need to get some thinking done as to whether you want to continue to go through this on-again/off-again cycle. (just some unwanted friendly advice from someone who's been there, done that...).

Hope it goes the way you want it, either way.

H.

CML-1591

Quote from: hevans on September 28, 2009, 04:45:53 PM

Nada

If I remember, this isn't the first time she's done this (or is this another girlfriend?) to you. Sounds like you need to get some thinking done as to whether you want to continue to go through this on-again/off-again cycle. (just some unwanted friendly advice from someone who's been there, done that...).

H.

Nahh first time

Thanks for the words Hugh.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Graham

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 28, 2009, 10:13:23 PM

Nada

H.

Nahh first time

I think Hugh's thinking of Ade from Iceland (The frozen food store, not the country!)
                               Graham.  :D
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

hevans

Quote from: Graham on September 29, 2009, 06:28:09 AM
Quote from: CML-1591 on September 28, 2009, 10:13:23 PM

Nada

H.

Nahh first time

I think Hugh's thinking of Ade from Iceland (The frozen food store, not the country!)
                               Graham.  :D
You're probably right. All these young wippersnappers look the same to me with their high falut'n textspeek. :D

H.

anglefire

Managed to sort a problem job today - sonething that I've been struggling with on and off for a few weeks - doesn't help not having the manuals - and could only get some of the manuals via the back door to a contact who works at the firm - but even then they don't have all the information!

Anyway job just about done now, just got to do the final setting to work on Monday.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

hevans

Well, Ikea came by tonight to pick up the cracked mirror and drop off a fresh, unbroken one.

Not bad service, to be honest!

H.

Jonathan

11 am and work for the day is done :)

30 under 3 year olds photographed.  Only one cried so much that I couldn't get a picture.  Best pics of the day from a girl the staff bet me I couldn't get a smile out of.

I love this job.
It's Guest's round

greypoint

Got a stack of prints from my new printer and gradually mounting them - really pleased with it. After some experimenting to find the right level of brightness etc. it seems rather good value for money. :) Got some lovely quality photo paper at a good price off ebay too.

Oh, and two weeks after the 'swift and reliable' repair to my 70-300 was supposed to have been completed, they've looked at it and inform me they're waiting for parts - might have it back for Christmas I suppose :'(

Al Birmingham

Quote from: Jonathan on September 30, 2009, 10:59:49 AM
11 am and work for the day is done :)

30 under 3 year olds photographed.  Only one cried so much that I couldn't get a picture.  Best pics of the day from a girl the staff bet me I couldn't get a smile out of.

I love this job.

Me too, though you can keep the snotty nosed ones. Took a 220 place school from under the nose of the nations largest company today (the rep lives in the village) and took two portrait bookings as well - happy days ::) :D
Al Birmingham

minky_monkey

Having my 7D arriving today helped.....

:D 8)

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.