• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 75
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Hinfrance

Sorry to be late to the party Alan, but you both have my heartiest congratulations too.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jonathan

Well it kind of made me feel good.

Magazine editor just gave me a call and said she's spent a couple of hours on my website and there was a picture she'd love to use on the front cover of her magazine.  There's only one problem......it's already been on the front cover of her magazine.........
It's Guest's round

Jonathan

It gets better.  I sent some snaps over and said "oh, have a sneak look at this week's wedding".

Of course she loves this week's and wants to use it on the cover.  But bridey is on hols so we can't get permission until next issue.  And they won't ;et me have the cover 2 issues running........
It's Guest's round

Eileen

Belated congratulations Alan. Hope you all had a great time.  :beer:

Congratulations Jonathan also. :)

Alfonso_Frisk

WMMFGT?

Just watched 2 films, The Damned United and The Boat that Rocked.
Thumbs up to both, made me laugh and some good tunes in the latter one
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Hybridphotog

WMMFGT?

Seeing the following when trying to log in to a certain forum...
QuoteAccess denied. You may need to login below or register to access this page.

Why was I trying to log back in to that site again? Basically, after seeing a request for details of how to cancel a user account, I felt duty-bound to also request such details.

Looks like I don't need to ask.;D :D
FREEDOM!!!!

jinky

Same happened to me. I think it`s cos they have finally sorted a way of keeping you logged in / remembering you. I thought I`d been blocked for too many frivolous comments but not the case.

Hybridphotog

Quote from: jinky on September 18, 2009, 02:33:04 PM
Same happened to me. I think it`s cos they have finally sorted a way of keeping you logged in / remembering you. I thought I`d been blocked for too many frivolous comments but not the case.
I think I've been blocked/banned, as the username isn't getting the "Unrecognised username" response. I just get the "Unable to log in. Please register." response.

Mind you, there's been no email from any of the PR site staff telling me of their dislike for my posts (as well as nothing saying "Final warning"), nor any saying that the account's been blocked/closed/removed/deleted/barred/etc, But no response/feedback is not unusual for that place. Shame really... it really was just two lines... 23 characters that causes the menubar to not work (the "Forum" bit on the menu bar is now hardly visible... and so pretty much unusable now). Removing those lines/characters also causes no ill effect in IE 6 and/or Konqueror (Netscape).

1-0 to the helpdesk.  ;)

Mick

Quote from: Hybridphotog on September 18, 2009, 02:45:43 PM

I think I've been blocked/banned, as the username isn't getting the "Unrecognised username" response. I just get the "Unable to log in. Please register." response.

Dave, I had a look around in the admin section.  Doesn't look like you're banned.  They've probably cocked something up while trying to fix it.  ::)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

jimthetrain

Just received my new biometric passport through the post. :tup: Only took a week and a half. Now to look for some cheap flights abroad,but don't tell the missus. :D
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

chris@seary.com

I've bought Lightroom and a new monitor. Excellent stuff!

Hybridphotog

Quote from: admin on September 18, 2009, 06:09:50 PM
Dave, I had a look around in the admin section.  Doesn't look like you're banned.  They've probably cocked something up while trying to fix it.  ::)
There's something new then...! ;)

anglefire

I've been and posted a couple of things on pr since it went live. but i have to say its got no atmosphere.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

greypoint

Keep checking it out but don't feel inclined to log in and add much - pretty leaden stuff really.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.