• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 242
  • Total: 242
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on July 31, 2010, 06:25:33 PM
If you want to feel good watch this video.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5gCeWEGiQI&feature=player_embedded

:tup:

Oh, very good!
                           Graham. :tup:

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

krennon

Loved that particularly liked the "Galactic Rebellion for Dummies" absolutlely priceless nice find OB  :tup: ;D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

minky_monkey

What made me feel good today?  Well, I've sorted out a date with a 23 year old I met at a mates party.
:dance: ;D

Not bad, only 12 years difference...

Graham

Quote from: minky_monkey on August 05, 2010, 12:57:29 AM
What made me feel good today?  Well, I've sorted out a date with a 23 year old I met at a mates party.

Your only eleven?! :o
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on August 05, 2010, 06:23:23 AM
Quote from: minky_monkey on August 05, 2010, 12:57:29 AM

Your only eleven?! :o

:2funny: :2funny:

Hybridphotog

Wmmfgt?

After a couple of months of reading reviews, watching review videos, weighing up pros/cons, etc... I've finally decided what PC hardware to buy.

Only one problem... the earliest delivery date is now Monday. Noooo!! :'(

Hybridphotog

Wmmfgt?

Receiving an email containg the following...
QuoteThank you for your order 11478, it has been processed and dispatched to your delivery address

Order 11478 would happen to be a Canon 50D body. Thanks "greypoint" for recommending"SRS Microsystems".  :D

Just waiting for Scans "Today only" to be updated...

Hybridphotog

Quote from: Hybridphotog on August 06, 2010, 02:21:31 PM
Wmmfgt?

Receiving an email containg the following...
QuoteThank you for your order 11478, it has been processed and dispatched to your delivery address

Order 11478 would happen to be a Canon 50D body.
... and that'll be the Parcel Force despatch confirmation email dropping in to my email inbox. :D

Jonathan

This.

Test shot with D3S.  No noise reduction.  2,500 ISO.

Mind you, 12,800 ISO is also not so shabby.

It's Guest's round

picsfor

Quote from: Jonathan on August 06, 2010, 03:27:49 PM
This.

Test shot with D3S.  No noise reduction.  2,500 ISO.

Not getting anything Jonathan. I think it's linked into your drop box account without suitable permissions...

ABERS

Now that's a lifetime of photography!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8892000/8892085.stm

Can you imagine hanging around airports most of your life, it's bad enough if you're catching a plane! ??? A real professional.

picsfor

Quote from: ABERS on August 06, 2010, 03:50:41 PM
Now that's a lifetime of photography!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8892000/8892085.stm

Can you imagine hanging around airports most of your life, it's bad enough if you're catching a plane! ??? A real professional.

The thing is, when you look at these great, celebrated and dedicated photographers -they all hark from a more innocent era where photography was not a by word for terrorist or pervert.
I'll bet one of those books will be more than worth a good read, or even just a good look to view the pictures...

picsfor

As you say Jonathan, not to be sneezed at.
So now you'll only need secondary lighting for artistic purposes  :tup:

rksmith51

The s in D3s is for Smile, I take you now have one Jonathan. I'll be watching to see what you create with yours, my poor D300 has hardly seen the light of day since I got mine.

Bob
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Hybridphotog

What's making me feel good..?

Bulmers 'Summer Blend' apple and pear cider; to be followed with a few glasses of Teachers.

Well, I've got to forget the fact that I hit my bank cards daily limit by only visiting Amazon... as well as that Canon 50D... and the Tamron 18-250 (no word from the retailer, fingers crossed). The PC parts will be tried for again tomorrow.

Cheers! :tup: :beer:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.