• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CML-1591

That Richard Billingham might be coming to our Uni for a talk
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Oly Paul

Getting a e-mail from the editor of the Olympus e magazine saying she had seen one of my images on the web and wanted to use it and do a small article....fame at last.   ;D
Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

ABERS

The cream always comes to the top Paul! :tup: Congratulations.  Alan

picsfor

Quote from: Oly Paul on March 12, 2010, 02:29:29 PM
Getting a e-mail from the editor of the Olympus e magazine saying she had seen one of my images on the web and wanted to use it and do a small article....fame at last.   ;D

Excellent news - nothing like a bit of praise to get you out there shooting some more!

Oldboy

Getting a e-mail from the editor of the Olympus e magazine saying she had seen one of my images on the web and wanted to use it and do a small article....fame at last.   ;D

Perhaps the article is on, 'How to correct mistakes'!  :o

Well done Paul.  :tup:

Mick

Not before time IMO.  Congrats Paul.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

hevans

I'm not in the least surprised, given the quality of your work.

Congratulations! Enjoy the limelight!
H.

Oly Paul

Thanks guys, it will be out in May's issue as the mag as to be translates into eight different languages!   World wide fame then...at least amongst Olympus E users. ;)
Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

picsfor

I seem to recall a certain David Bailey used Olympus at one time according to the adverts for those old enough to remember them...  :tup:

Oldboy

Fed up of sitting in traffic jams? If the answers yes and you have £50,000 to spare then see this link below.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBndcBjQFM&feature=player_embedded

Might be good for getting a birds-eye shot as well.  :2funny: :2funny:

Graham

Quote from: Oldboy on March 13, 2010, 03:11:29 PM
Fed up of sitting in traffic jams? If the answers yes and you have £50,000 to spare the see this link below.  ;D

Might be good for getting a birds-eye shot as well.  :2funny: :2funny:
I don't think there's space for it in the works bike shed.
        Anyway what were you looking for when you found that! :2funny:
                               Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on March 13, 2010, 03:26:05 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on March 13, 2010, 03:11:29 PM
Fed up of sitting in traffic jams? If the answers yes and you have £50,000 to spare the see this link below.  ;D

Might be good for getting a birds-eye shot as well.  :2funny: :2funny:
I don't think there's space for it in the works bike shed.
        Anyway what were you looking for when you found that! :2funny:
                               Graham.

Wasn't looking for anything, it came up on AOL news.  ;D

anglefire

Finally managed to get my wife to change her car. Been trying for about 5 years and finally got her looking last month and this weekend to actually get in one.

Not that she would test drive it - I did that with her in the passenger seat.

Made use of the scrapage scheme, which did make the difference between a second hand one and a new one.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

greypoint

Watching the on line Crufts coverage - seeing our local flyball teams in the finals, lots of agility and displays and the group judging - with the bonus of the gundog group winning Vizsla going BIS....soooo much better now the BBC don't want to cover it...the biggest bonus being no bloody know nothing Ben Fogle :2funny: 

Oldboy

Spring is in the air for sure, as I've see my first bumble bees today.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.