• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
  • Google
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Butterflies at Kew

Started by picsfor, April 22, 2010, 01:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

During my trip to Kew, i noticed that the Princess of Wales Conservatory at Kew Gardens is being readied for a Butterfly Display commencing 29th May.
I'm also hoping they will be having a few more flowers through as well.

But the important point to note is - 29th May is when the little dears all get a free pass to avoid going to school for a week  :o
So may be wise to leave it until the week after  :idea:

Sandy

I think that butterflies are also at a museum in London this summer

Sandy

picsfor

So we should be able to organise one trip to go and see them then?

Sandy

I went to London zoo yesterday. They had a butterfly tunnel, however it was very crowded and I did not manage to get any photos. It was a good day because they had a new rain forest section which was open to take photos no wire or glass, also they had a mobility scooter I could borrow which was great.

Sandy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.