• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 113
  • Total: 113
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for competition 8-14 Apr - SHADOWS

Started by oggalily, April 16, 2013, 04:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite image

11:02 am

4 (28.6%)
Shadow of the past

2 (14.3%)
No empty shadows

0 (0%)
Psycho

1 (7.1%)
Foot shadows

1 (7.1%)
Shadow of a former self

6 (42.9%)
Shadow man

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: April 20, 2013, 04:10:27 AM

oggalily

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

I declare myself he winner!

Thanks everyone for the votes, and nice to see a few more this week. Let's keep on building up the numbers :tup:

Thinking cap on for the next one, although I shall be away for the week of the poll and won't be able to set it up. Any volunteers?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Congratulations H!
It is indeed good to see a few more votes. Let's hope we'll also get entries from more people than the 'usual supects.'
I see cabbyjohn entered this week's competition, and double 5 had an entry inlast week's, so this may be the start of a new era.

And thank you to those, who voted for my entry.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

Quote from: Reinardina on April 21, 2013, 08:16:21 AM
Congratulations H!
It is indeed good to see a few more votes. Let's hope we'll also get entries from more people than the 'usual supects.'
I see cabbyjohn entered this week's competition, and double 5 had an entry inlast week's, so this may be the start of a new era.

And thank you to those, who voted for my entry.

Well done H.  Now once again I forgot to add the current poll to the front page  :uglystupid2:  Please give me a polite kick up the A#$@ if I do this again, so it reminds me.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Beaux Reflets

Congratulations Howard - If I am around I will sort the Poll, just not sure what's ahead at the moment but feel sure someone will sort it when the time comes  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Thanks for the offer Andy. Kicking protocol duly noted Mick.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

I'll happily join in where the kicking is concerned. If I remember.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

michaelb104

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Delamanda

Well done H!  If Andy forgets, I'm happy to do it!

Oldboy

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 21, 2013, 03:29:23 PM
Thanks for the offer Andy. Kicking protocol duly noted Mick.

Quote from: Reinardina on April 21, 2013, 04:30:55 PM
I'll happily join in where the kicking is concerned. If I remember.

Well, I got away a kicking this time.  :)  I remembered to add the latest poll to front page, but there's a couple of images missing as they were added by attachments, instead of uploading to the weekly comp album in the gallery.  The front page block doesn't pick up attachments.  I thought we added this problem to the weekly comp rules, but I'll have to go check on this.  Edit: Just checked and it appears we didn't. 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.