• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Round 3 - Derelicts

Started by Carlj, May 31, 2008, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlj

No self portraits please!  :D

Thanks to Northbeach for the suggestions of rust and junk (or Canon 450D as we call it in the UK!  :legit:)

Whether it's urban decay, old farming equipment abandoned in a field, we want to see it.

New rule - must have a title this time!

3 entries per person, closing date 30th June 2008.

Loveclose, the no manipulation rule will be for round 4 - I've an idea already in place. This one needs to allow people to duo/monotone etc, I think!

northbeach

"Bucket"
"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

loveclose

Quote from: Carlj on May 31, 2008, 10:18:58 PM
Loveclose, the no manipulation rule will be for round 4 - I've an idea already in place. This one needs to allow people to duo/monotone etc, I think!

No probs :)
The meek shall inherit the earth - if that's ok with everyone else.....

skellum

Rusting U Boat at Birkenhead, Merseyside.

northbeach

Dave, that fits the  competition title word to a "t".  Or should I  say to a "d"?

Sheila.
"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

Alfonso_Frisk

Derelict
Have I entered this correctly?
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

guest4

My first one for this round

'Lace Factory'

pippafox

first framed entry, 'down in the boondocks'

skellum

Old water fountain, Liverpool.

soltek

i call this my old elephant

guest4

'After failing his Combine Harvester Reversing Test, Farmer Barleymow just Couldn't Face the Music'

guest4

My other pics have been taken in the last couple of weeks. This is one of the first pics I took with a dslr and processed with Elements

'Newstead Arch'

vxisme

A HDR effort.
Donny  My Gallery

skellum

On the beach Birkenhead.

pippafox

my 2nd entry is an old   'broken boat' which sits on the bank of a  of a tidal estuary

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.