• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

PERSEID METEORS

Started by jimthetrain, August 12, 2011, 09:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

It's that time of year again when the Perseids are reigning down on our skies with peak activity threatened for 6:00 am (GMT) Saturday. About 1 every minute. As with anything celestial, the sky is full of cloud  >:( Apparently they should last until the 22nd August but even if the clouds disappear tonight, the moon is almost full, so light pollution will be a problem as well. You just can't win can you.
I start work at 8am so if I'm up early enough I might get to see a few. Problem then is, it gets light about 5am.  :uglystupid2:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Just Dave

Been looking out all week, just cloud again  :(
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Beryl

Got fedup with them when you do see one its at the side of your eye and when you turn and  look its gone
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

jimthetrain

Cloudy again last night but threw the dog out at 11:30pm and saw one right above me, even through the cloud cover it was that bright. Must have been a sizeable chunk. :o Clear in the north west at the moment so there might be a few visible later.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.