• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 56
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Speeding drivers

Started by Oldboy, August 13, 2011, 09:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krennon

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Hilarious, and as a point of interest the old story about the cops targeting an raf jet with a speed gun and then complaining because the gun wouldn't work afterwards and the raf jet weapons systems perceived the speed gun to be an enemy target is true not an urban myth (regardless of what snopes will tell you).....how do I know a friend of mine was in the army air corps and happened to be at stationed at the RAF base the jet was flying out of.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

picsfor

yep, definitely a classic  :2funny: :2funny: :D :D

Some talented people out there...

Sandy

Hi

I was not expecting that ending thanks for the link

Sandy

ABERS

Could be useful for rioters and looters :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.