• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 129
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 146
  • Total: 146
7ds
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Quote from: admin on June 02, 2012, 02:45:41 PM
Quote from: Gaelldew on June 02, 2012, 01:51:50 PM
This p------ on DCM who stated,
"quote "Camera Craniums??? u takin the michael? thought i'd visit the site after u discribed it as "Camera Craniums a more rewarding site"??

all i see is a site full of adverts!! clutter everywhere! Unquote"

I know I haven't been around much after my op but he annoyed me.

Last time you 'seduced' me to do something on DCM (plug the Serif comp) and see what happened! I'm not doing that again in a hurry!
I was so tempted to reply, but managed to control myself (this time).  lol..  ;)

Last time you 'seduced' me to do something on DCM (plug the Serif comp) and see what happened! I'm not doing that again in a hurry!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

What did annoy me today, is the fact that Southampton does not seem bothered to 'dress up' for the Jubilee.
Having just spent a week in Winchester, which is decked in bunting and almost all the shop windows have colourful 'appropriate' displays, Southampton is hot, crowded and unpleasant.
Winchester was hot, crowded and nice.

I think however, I might have found something 'delicate' while out, so that balances the books slightly.

Alfonso_Frisk

Mick you should use your limited powers over there and ban his IP.
He is obviously a troll. Joined there 31st May has no gallery and he plugs a site he does not even use.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Beryl

A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Reinardina

Quote from: Beryl on June 02, 2012, 11:46:08 PM
Ban whom?

Someone on DCM who does not know what he is talking about, and dared to make scathing remarks about our favourite photo website.

Gaelldew

Blimey that place goes worse, I have just been on as Don had posted on that thread, replied to it and now I see it said that it wont go on till its been checked by a moderator.
People have photographic memories, its just that they forget to put the memory card in.

Reinardina

Quote from: Gaelldew on June 03, 2012, 08:24:16 PM
Blimey that place goes worse, I have just been on as Don had posted on that thread, replied to it and now I see it said that it wont go on till its been checked by a moderator.

Really? Was it that offensive? Only joking of course.

I'm not going there in defence of CC anymore, in fact, I'm only looking in at the moment. Sometimes trying hard not to react, but I've managed to keep my mouth. I'm watching its slow death with interest. Only hope we will not be swamped by (some of the) refugees.

Beryl

Oh. I haven't been there for ages. I never got involved in anything on there really' I liked it when it was Digital Camera .
There are other web site where they moderate you photo to see if it's good enough to be on their gallery. Very pompous of them
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

ABERS

Quote from: Beryl on June 04, 2012, 12:35:31 AM

There are other web site where they moderate you photo to see if it's good enough to be on their gallery. Very pompous of them

That's an interesting concept. Who sets themselves up as the arbiter of what's good and what's not so good?  :o

spinner

Quote from: Reinardina on June 03, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
Quote from: Gaelldew on June 03, 2012, 08:24:16 PM

Really? Was it that offensive? Only joking of course.

I'm not going there in defence of CC anymore, in fact, I'm only looking in at the moment. Sometimes trying hard not to react, but I've managed to keep my mouth. I'm watching its slow death with interest. Only hope we will not be swamped by (some of the) refugees.

When I started in Digital photography I joined a half dozen different forums. Now I only ever visit here. Entertaining, comfortable, friendly and informative. What else does one need? ;)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Graham

What else does one need? ;)

BEER!  :beer:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on June 04, 2012, 04:45:30 PM

Graham, you're so right! The occasional glass(es) of wine will go down well too.

Oldboy

And a good woman to fetch and open the bottle!  :-* :legit:

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on June 04, 2012, 10:22:53 PM

And a good woman to fetch and open the bottle!  :-* :legit:

Sorry OB, I much prefer a man!

jinky

Man or woman -  I don`t care as long as they are fetching beer! :beer:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.