• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 64
  • Total: 64
photobox
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

Not raining here yet - I'm expecting it to really open up at around 9am when we will be attempting to put up our acme easy to erect large marquee...which is'nt! I'm not sure which is worse - putting up the tents in the rain or taking them down again when they're soaking wet  :'( It will be a good opportunity to test the weatherproofing of the K-5...but unfortunately I did'nt go for the weatherproofed lens  :uglystupid2:

Beaux Reflets

Oooh rain, that would be nice, its hard to plant veggies in rock!  :D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Quote from: Graham on May 30, 2011, 06:46:19 AM
Yes, and it's pi raining quite heavily! >:(

Rain - please send soonest . . no rain here for more than two months.

Our weather forecast today was for heavy rain. Woke up to a blue sky and 19C. Clouding over a little now, but only a little.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spinner

I don't understand, I keep sending my rain east, why isn't it getting to you? Those damn Brits must be stealing it.  :2funny:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Hinfrance

Too right Spin, they hate the French ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

We haven't got any.  South east England is like the Sahara.  Not good for the lawmower trade TBH.  :knuppel2:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

greypoint

Almost continuous rain here in Northants from 10am [when fortunately we had got our marquee erected] - it just had to choose today did'nt it!  ::) Not much fun taking large marquees down when they're soaking wet  :dance:

Beaux Reflets

We are just getting a little fine drizzle here in Brittany, and there are thunderstorms down south around Toulouse, so it may head your way from one direction or another Howard.  :dance:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Nothing yet so far Andy - a few drops in town on the school run, but nothing at all at home.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Oldboy

Raining all day in Birmingham and only stopped about 16:00. Still went out to Sandwell Valley taking photos.  :uglystupid2:

Matthew

Went to Monadh Mor, a forest walk a few miles from me to see if I could get some shots of Dragonflies (its full of boggy marsh and wee lochs)....alas I was too early in the season....but it was a cracking day weather wise......
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

skellum

WAMT ?    Sepp Blatter the self imposed Dictator of FIFA.  Surely anyone with the slightest belief in democracy would postpone this sham election until additional candidates can be found. I think it just proves they have all been on the take for years and don't want to be found out. ..... :knuppel2:

krennon

The bloody car!!!  >:(
Spent the day yesterday fixing it and it seemed ok....so drove it this morning to take it to garage for the MOT, going along a busy road I just turned right and a set of lights changed so changed gear from 2nd to 1st, couldn't get it into 1st gear at all tried 2nd again and nothing zilcho zero it was stuck in neutral...turned engine off, left it for a few mins and still nothing engine wouldn't even turn over, called the RAC who were there literally 5 minutes later as the patrol was only round the corner....he checked the battery no problem there, explained we had changed the slave cylinder yesterday but he doesn't think that is the problem but he wasn't sure what the problem is...he told me to leave it with him as he would have to arrange a tow to the garage that I was taking it to anyway, I was literally a 30 second walk from work where I broke down, so I've come in to work he's taken it to the garage and we are hpoing against hope that it is not terminal or cost prohibitive....Maverick 2.7tdi 4x4 (basically a Nissan Terrano with a ford badge on it) if the gearbox has gone it's gonna be a deadun I suspect  :'(,  so we are praying it isn't that....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Hinfrance

Got my fingers crossed for you. Hope it's OK.

Meanwhile the £2.62 (incl VAT) part that I need to complete the repair on the family car is allegedly made of unobtanium, since 2 dealers have now told me they can't get one. Time to get the welder out again . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

krennon

Wonder if you can get the part here? what part is it? if push comes to shove I can phone a couple of parts places here if you want and ship it over if necessary....let me know
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.