• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 241
  • Total: 241
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

My round!

Started by Soodge, February 23, 2012, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soodge

Hello all!! While I'm not 'technically' new (was quite a regular on the DCM site and recognise some usernames from there), I've only really observed this board intermittently over the last couple of years. Work has been getting in the way of more fun stuff such as taking photographs!!

Having said that - I made a brief (and hopefully not my only!) step into wedding photography last year and am looking to start ramping things up over the next year or so. Who knows - I might even be able to give up the day job!! (I can dream).

I've had an interest in photography for more years than I can remember but only really started to get hands on with it about 6 years ago when I bought my very first DSLR. I've been thoroughly enjoying it ever since and keep striving to learn more and to improve as much as possible. Still got lots to learn and I really look forward to gleaning from your experiences!!
Great photography is about depth of feeling.......not depth of field! [Peter Adams]

www.sjlphotography.co.uk - it's a work in progress!

Oldboy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.