• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77
  • Baidu (2)
Wish
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: bones615 on March 28, 2011, 11:10:40 AM
Bathroom tap sprung a leak, flexible tap connector, why? its been there for years. My biggest problem was getting parts of my self into and under the stupid little cabinet SWMBO took a fancy to when we last did the bathroom. So the dilemma is do i go on a diet or buy a bigger cabinet next time.

Simon

Neither! Get her to fix it.  ::)  :knuppel2:

Jonathan

I just got asked to be guest speaker at a camera club.  Apparently they have 4 speakers per year - last one was Mark Cleghorn.  I'm pretty sure we disagree about a couple of things.... :D
It's Guest's round

jinky

I won`t fall for the signature trick twice Jonathan - or will I :P

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Jonathan on March 30, 2011, 07:42:17 PM

Well your signature is rather a cool way to welcome a newbie Jonathan - Maybe I will be doing some building work to clear the studio floor tomorrow  8) :2funny:

:idea: Does it mean I do not have to introduce myself  ;)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Welcome to the site beauxreflets.  :tup:

Mick

Quote from: beauxreflets on March 31, 2011, 09:14:59 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on March 30, 2011, 07:42:17 PM

Well your signature is rather a cool way to welcome a newbie Jonathan - Maybe I will be doing some building work to clear the studio floor tomorrow  8) :2funny:

:idea: Does it mean I do not have to introduce myself  ;)

Hi beauxreflets, and welcome to CC.   :tup:  Any questions about finding your way around the site, just shout.  ;)

And please don't get freaked out by Johnathan's signature, it says the same to all of us who read it. ;)  It's just a little bit of bbcode [you] used in our signatures, which echo's the name of the person reading it.  See here,  http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=1868.0
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

jinky

Hi beauxreflets and welcome. You`ll find this site a bit more informative and mature than some we know  ;)
I know I`ll be spending more time here now. Some great photographers and loads of knowledge and expertise around here and the weekly comp if you want to give it a go.

ABERS

Mick

Quote from: Tringle WP on March 26, 2011, 08:20:25 PM
With Serif you chose file>export optimiser and then chose the file format from the drop down box. I have the full version of X4 and it has loads of options. Make sure you don't use the lossless jpg option though, hardly anything else understands it. Very useful for editing something and going back to it later.

Howard, I've just ordered x4, got their customer loyalty email offering it to me for £29 so I took them up on it.  Actually the offer expired on Sunday, and I rang them on the following Wednesday to see if I could still get the offer.  Ended up being offered PhotoPlus X4 and PagePlus X5 both with free carriage, free PanoramaPlus, a free pack of photo paper, and printed manuals, for £59.  As I use both programs that's a absolute bargain IMO.  Can't ever see Adobe doing this kind of thing.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Hinfrance

Can't ever see Adobe selling anything at all for that price.

I've sent you a PM Mick.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spinner

iMac issues. Have had a couple which I posted on MacForums. I thought them bizarre and so it would appear they were as no one has ever replied to them. Lots of views but no answers. I'm so used to posting an MS query and getting dozens of responses it's a bit maddening.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

ABERS

So petrol is dear. Someone has just informed me that printer ink works out at £5,200 a gallon. :o

krennon

and probably doesn't get you very many prints either not that petrol gets you good quality prints either  ???
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

Quote from: krennon on April 06, 2011, 02:49:39 PM
and probably doesn't get you very many prints either not that petrol gets you good quality prints either  ???

Yes, but it helps with the bad shots, as they burn faster.  :P

anglefire

Beer isn't exactly cheap per gallon either - not that I know what the price is, as I haven't bought one in the pub for ages.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.