• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 90
  • Total: 90
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Camera Magnifier?

Started by eysha, May 15, 2012, 02:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eysha

I am sure i read something about this on one of the forums here in relation to R's (never could spell her name so she gave me permission to jsut use 'R')  eyesight problem but i cannot find it again so don't know if a magnifying glass of some sort is available? I have a Panny FZ38 so if there is one for the eye piece or the LCD i would be interested.
Any info folks?
Please visit my site at
www.ThekavanaghCollection.co.uk

Reinardina

If you're going to buy an SLR, I shouldn't worry about one for your present camera.
I manage perfectly well without a magnifyer.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

eysha

You might R, lol, but for manual mode i cannot see the detail so my piccys come out blurred a bit so i would still like one.
Please visit my site at

Reinardina

Quote from: eysha on May 15, 2012, 06:44:05 PM
You might R, lol, but for manual mode i cannot see the detail so my piccys come out blurred a bit so i would still like one.

Ever thought about reading glasses?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

eysha

they clank of the eyepiece R. Last time i tried that it hurt.
Please visit my site at

Oldboy

eysha - most cameras have a diopter adjustment knob next to the viewfinder. Use that to improve the focus of your eye.  :tup:

eysha

Please visit my site at

John Doyle2

eysha

Thanks, that looks interesting.
Please visit my site at

SimonW

That DOES look interesting. I suspect that with a little contact adhesive and a small piece of black cloth one could box it in so that viewing the screen in bright sunlight would no longer be a problem.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.