• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 77
  • Google
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

My eldest has started a new school - and they have a payment /ID card for buying school lunch etc.

Come to add some more cash onto it today - and the reference number is not valid -ring the council/school and they haven't given them out yet - got to pay by cash or cheque?

Going to be sometime in October!

WTF?
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jonathan

Massive DDOS attack is currently taking out all my websites plus email.  Not good.

Techs are on the case but they say it's nasty.

ETA: phew looks like they have beaten off the worst of it now.
It's Guest's round

daisiemaetulip

got horrible neck pain, most likely whiplash, after being rear ended at a pedestrian crossing! it was a hard old wack because on seeing the woman with pushchair in front of me and the speeding motorist behind me, i opted for hard brakes so i wouldnt shunt forwards..    ::) >:( :(

jimthetrain

Quote from: daisiemaetulip on September 23, 2009, 12:07:43 PM
got horrible neck pain, most likely whiplash, after being rear ended at a pedestrian crossing!

Sounds like a line from a carry on film  :2funny: :2funny:

Seriously though, I hope you're not too badly injured and have seen a doctor.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

spinner

Don't know where to start, it's been the day from hell >:(

2 coworkers fighting the last 2 days caused one to call in sick on the same day the 1st. coworker was tied up in meetings all day leaving me to work the office alone.

finding out the 2 were fighting over an "office manual" the sickie has decided to put together, on her own, without input from the others and including things we don't agree with.

finding out co worker #1 has now been given a project and as much time as he needs to do it, that will take him away from his job, whilst at the same time discovering the "office manual" project

was not requested, or authorized by management and that coworker #2 has therefore been dogging it from her real job the last 3 weeks and if not spoken too will continue, effectively leaving me

"alone" in the office again. 

that was work

I then get an email from someone on Facebook who,  I don't know, asking me questions about my daughters ex-boyfriend. I'm disturbed to discover this person found me and connected me to

the  ex as he is to put it kindly, a piece of s**t, but when I get over the initial shock, I discover that she's telling me that daughter has been seeing this p.o.s. again and that he's moved back

to my town after moving away. If it's true then  I am truly in a disturbing situation as I told my daughter if she takes up with this clown again I will disown her.  >:( >:(
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Sarasocke

There seem to be a couple of us going through a bad spell, I hope you all get through OK.

I've had to to give up a large part of my animal protection work, and have been told by my doctor to rest up after I started with a case of shingles. I've been under quite a lot of stress, really since starting the project almost 5 years ago. I feel really sh*tty sbout it, and at the moment I'm more tensed up just NOT doing anything. I'm finding it so difficult switching off.

I shall take the camera when I walk our dogs this afternoon and see what that brings.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

greypoint

jinky

irv_b

Dmt hope they had insurance and you are okay a friend of mine got hit in the back at a roundabout and when he got out to look the other car reversed u turned and drove off.... :doh:

I feel for you Carol hope you get better soon  :)

WAMT.................The kids from the local school that left therir lunch litter all over the park for some else to clear up the worse thing is that they are year 11 and 6th formers >:( >:( >:( >:(
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

krennon

I reckon kids that do that should be made to come back after school and litter pick....when I was at school we used to go and sit in a local churchyard and eat our lunch not once did we ever litter, we picked up our rubbish and took it with us, and we were always happy to move on if a wedding or funeral was taking place and I went to a mean nasty school were this was not the norm...

All who are ill/suffering I wish you speedy recoveries....spin try not to stress to much is it possible the person who contacted you is just trying to stir it for you and your daughter?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

spinner

Quote from: krennon on September 24, 2009, 09:11:45 PMspin try not to stress to much is it possible the person who contacted you is just trying to stir it for you and your daughter?

Yes, that's what I'm thinking, I've deactivated my Facebook account and hopefully I can reactivate it in a month or so after this has died down.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Eileen

DMT, Spin, Carol - sorry things are not so good for you right now. Hope all is better soon.  :)

greypoint

My Nikon 70-300 is still showing 'awaiting repair' >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

magicrhodes

I'm not sure whether I am annoyed or bemused or embarassed then annoyed...

I was reading my copy of Cycling Weekly yesterday and found out I had a letter printed complaining what a tool James Martin was, reading further down I noticed a mistake through editing or I was wrong... but I have had to put a letter on our club website saying what i really meant.. kind of took the gloss of my self indulgent glow!

magicrhodes

Quote from: magicrhodes on September 25, 2009, 09:24:14 AM
I'm not sure whether I am annoyed or bemused or embarassed then annoyed...

I was reading my copy of Cycling Weekly yesterday and found out I had a letter printed complaining what a tool James Martin was, reading further down I noticed a mistake through editing or I was wrong... but I have had to put a letter on our club website saying what i really meant.. kind of took the gloss of my self indulgent glow!

Just found the letter in my sent box and realised that it had been edited and was not my mistake.... feeling better I THINK!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.