• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for CAMERA IN THE FRAME

Started by Hinfrance, March 31, 2015, 07:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite CAMERA I THE FRAME PICTURE

Kilgore Falls, Maryland:

3 (25%)
Mr Robin:

2 (16.7%)
Rolleicord:

3 (25%)
Camera Face:

1 (8.3%)
AE-1:

3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 04, 2015, 07:40:58 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite CAMERA IN THE FRAME picture  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Small selection, but some great images.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spikeyjen

just bumping to see if we can get some more votes

oggalily

I agree -  it would be nice to break a three-way tie (whoever wins, I'm not shilling for votes I assure you!).

Reinardina

Oh boy, is it one of those again? I'll try a Shout, you never know, it may help.

Reinardina

One more vote, but it didn't break the deadlock. May even create a fourth entry with three votes!

DigiDiva

Well done to the three winners. A good comp all round.

Thanks to the person who voted for my fun image. The nillie T-shirt was about to get an airing.

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

The 'rules' say that in the event of a tie the first image posted is the winner.  As both Ogga and I have set the last two themes it seems only fair that Jen sets the next challenge anyway. So if it's OK with everyone I suggest that's the way we go.

Not many entries,  but all good. I had real trouble deciding between Ogga's and Oldboy's. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

spikeyjen

very  nice to see a tie, although I'm very surprised to have been one.
Am happy to set the next one... although this weeks theme will be a hard one to beat.
If people are still happy with the weekly comments/ critique I'll be back later

Reinardina

Congratulations to the winners. My vote went to Jen's picture, because it has such a nostalgic feel to it. It reminded me of the pioneer photographers of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

kerbside

Quote from: Reinardina on April 05, 2015, 09:43:55 AM
Congratulations to the winners. My vote went to Jen's picture, because it has such a nostalgic feel to it. It reminded me of the pioneer photographers of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Know what you mean Reinardina, it was a nice picture but felt that I had to reply look hard for the "camera in frame" so I voted for a shot that captured the topic a little better in my opinion. Great to se such a close vote mind you.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

jinky

Well done the winners. My vote went to Spikeyjen for the nostalgic feel too.

oggalily

My vote went to Howard.  Normally I hate colour pop but I liked the subtle colour in the lens.

My own picture was a bit of fun involving a costume I wore for a 70s party a few years ago.  Some of the longer term contributors might recognise the fashionable suit, which has popped up once or twice before in comps like this one (coincidentally a fake album cover).  The moustache was from a theatrical costumer in the West End.  I lit it with three flashguns triggered with Nikon CLS.  Softbox left, brolly right, and a grid against the background.  I had the camera on a tripod and triggered it remotely (you can see the trigger in my left hand unfortunately).

When I showed up in full regalia before taking the picture my wife rolled her eyes and said "What else would I expect from Chris on Sunday night".

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.