• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for Repetition

Started by jinky, July 13, 2010, 08:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your favourite picture depicting Repetition

irv_b - Beach Huts  

1 (6.3%)
Delamanda - Asparagus and other Verticals

0 (0%)
Oldboy- Ducklings  

6 (37.5%)
Dave - Boats  

3 (18.8%)
Jinky - Oi! No Waiting!  

6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 17, 2010, 07:14:14 PM

jinky

Wasn`t sure if we were ready for front page voting and have to go out so now was only chance to post. Hope that`s OK
Paul

Oops - just went back to try and modify length of poll as I accidentally set it for 3 days finishing Friday morning. Couldn`t modify  :o
So you either have to vote asap or some kind admin person add another day - sorry  :doh:

Oldboy

Just given my vote to jinky's cones. I wonder if you repositioned them for the shot or was it great composition?  :tup:

jinky

I voted for your ducks - same question  ;)

No I had to park in front of them whilst going for my daughter and then move quickly ducking low to the ground to get the best angle. Believe it or not what you see are only half the cones that block this side road into a turf supplier. I counted yesterday and there were 48 cones in the lane. I think they had put a few more in after I managed to park in snug against them. There is a CCTV camera too so I feared a tap on my shoulder but it does make me laugh to see them every time I go past. I now park on a double yellow nearer to her office when I agree to get her  :)

Oldboy

Quote from: Oldboy on July 16, 2010, 12:31:18 AM
Just given my vote to jinky's cones. I wonder if you repositioned them for the shot or was it great composition?  :tup:
Quote from: jinky on July 16, 2010, 09:49:45 AM
I voted for your ducks - same question  ;)

Yes, but they kept moving out of position when I went to take the shot!  :2funny:

jinky

Well done Oldboy. Your call as you posted first

picsfor

Well done both for great shots - i might even get  a chance to join in this week!

Oldboy

Thanks both.  ;D

Well winning this and been picked for IOTW, perhaps I should have brought a lottery ticket yesterday!  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.