• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 193
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 108
  • Total: 108
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Bob the dog

Started by skellum, June 06, 2011, 10:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Ater the death of our dog Brian my wife decided to get another as soon as possible. She has allways had a dog and she said she felt lost without one ( Dog lovers will understand )

Just hope she is not as quick to replace me if I go before her... :'(

Anyway here is her new pup " Bob "  a Border Collie

Oldboy

Very cute. It will never replace your previous dog, but in time you will grown to love him as much as Brian.  :tup:

jinky

Nice one Dave. As a cat owner who has suffered a few pet bereavements, sometimes in horrific circumstances it`s never easy to know when / whether to get another but they do bring warmth and love into the family and I am sure Bob will settle in quickly.

Hinfrance

He looks lovely - I'm sure you'll all be very happy.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Oooh Aaah love em; Wet floors and nibbled table legs  :2funny: Looks like you will all be kept on your feet  :D  :legit:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Graham

:tup: I expect regular photographic updates as to his progress!
                     Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

greypoint

Ah yes - at the 'butter would'nt melt' stage - lots of fun to come! The problem with BCs is they're too intelligent - thick dogs are so much easier  ;D ::)

rksmith51

He looks great, I bet his teeth are nice and jaggy too  :). Dogs are great subjects too, some of my best times have been trying photograph Hermie my wee terrier.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

irv_b

So sorry to hear of the passing of Brian, Dave but it looks like that little fella will help ease the pain and give you the run around too!
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Reinardina

Quote from: greypoint on June 07, 2011, 05:07:59 PM
The problem with BCs is they're too intelligent - thick dogs are so much easier  ;D ::)

Not only very intelligent, but also e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y active for about 23 hours a day. Hope you're prepared for that! Or maybe Bob was a BC too? In which case you know what you've let yourself in for!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Markulous

Good luck with Bob - sure looks cute......... for the time being!  ;)
Whatever and ever. Amen
http://smg.photobucket.com/home/Markulous/index
Mark @ Photobucket

skellum

Bob is 3 months old now and getting bigger by the day and full of energy and mischief. The cats are getting used to him now and just give him a wack with the paw when he gets to much for them.

krennon

That is one cute doggy he's lovely, and glad he's coming along nicely.
If my wife and I weren't out at work all day then we'd probably have a dog as well, but that's not going to possible for a good few years as there is no way one of our cats (willow) would be able to handle a dog in the house. It would stress her out too much and as she is a rescue cat from Battersea that had been their longest serving resident until we homed her we couldn't do it to her, Salem our other cat would in all honesty probably just take it in his stride but he's basically just a cool cat (think the Cravendale ad with the cats that have opposable thumbs the black cat in that ad that is "filing" his claws that's Salem he is just one  8) cat)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Oldboy

Looks like he's ready for the roundup.  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.