• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 133
  • Total: 133
  • Google
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for 'Water'

Started by Reinardina, January 20, 2016, 07:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite entry

Here Comes The Flood

7 (77.8%)
Fountain in Ice

2 (22.2%)
Water under the Bridge

0 (0%)
Waterlogged Wood

0 (0%)
Water Bird

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 23, 2016, 07:54:19 AM

Reinardina

Please vote for your favourite entry.

I don't know what happened to Jeff. I suppose being retired, means he is busy doing other things, and the poll may have slipped his mind, so I stepped in.

Because it is a day late, gave only 3 days to vote.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

jinky

Romped it there H. Well done - obviously got my vote  ;).
We`re still back to wet weather here in Leeds after that one lovely day of snow.

Oldboy

Hinfrance

Thanks all. You know there is just something about the way that the old K10D captures colours. Anyway, we have a house full of teenage girls for the next 24 hours, so I'll post a new topic tomorrow afternoon, after the tsunami of giggles and squeals has passed by.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

oggalily

Nice work, Howard - congratulations!

Reinardina

Congratulations H. Good luck with the teenagers.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Quote from: Reinardina on January 23, 2016, 04:14:42 PM
Congratulations H. Good luck with the teenagers.

I have noise cancelling headphones, an MP3 player and a good book. Surviving so far :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.