• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 126
  • Total: 126
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL - Incongruent (4-13th April)

Started by spikeyjen, April 15, 2015, 03:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favorite image in our weekly challenge

Tough dump

3 (21.4%)
Coke anyone?

4 (28.6%)
Lamb drinking orange?

6 (42.9%)
Man in tree?

1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: April 19, 2015, 03:08:48 AM

spikeyjen

Please vote for your favourite (Incongruent) image....

spikeyjen

Only 4 images this week, a 25% chance of a win.....

jinky

I just noticed " Tough DUMP" ? I`d have preferred Tough S*** to carry my witticism  ;)

spikeyjen

Quote from: jinky on April 15, 2015, 07:17:33 PM
I just noticed " Tough DUMP" ? I`d have preferred Tough S*** to carry my witticism  ;)

ap[ologies Jinky, have updated this. I must have thought this is what is was called, not sure why?

jinky

No worries Spikeyjen -maybe you don`t have the saying over your way. S*** picture anyway  ;)

spikeyjen

bumping - hoping we get a few more votes

Hinfrance

DD's lamb is the winner. Congratulations. Is there time to set up the next challenge before jetting off to sunnier climes?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Voting open till tomorrow and was looking for someone to do next week for me. Have themein mind already
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

I didn't notice that, the rules are that voting ends on the Saturday. One of we mods should have amended the end time of the poll, but it looks like we were all asleep at the wheel there.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

spikeyjen

I only put it up for 4 days, but I was a little late doing it.
I'm happy to say that Chris's Lamb has won

DigiDiva

Quick visit before leaving for airport. I'm pleased my little lamb won. Thanks for the votes. I voted for man in tree. It looked hilarious but what was he doing?

Hinfrance

Quote from: spikeyjen on April 18, 2015, 10:47:37 PM
I only put it up for 4 days, but I was a little late doing it.
I'm happy to say that Chris's Lamb has won

It'll be the time difference Jen, no worries.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on April 19, 2015, 05:03:38 AM
Quick visit before leaving for airport. I'm pleased my little lamb won. Thanks for the votes. I voted for man in tree. It looked hilarious but what was he doing?

I haven't got a clue either? Thanks for the vote.  :tup:

DigiDiva

jinky

Well done DD. Thinking about it my effort wasn`t so incongruent. Being an exhibit in a Yoko Ono room at the Tetley gallery in Leeds it fitted right in!

My vote went to the coke tin on a fence - nice shot closely followed by DDs opportunistic lamb.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.