• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 45
  • Total: 45
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Bucket list

Started by Jonathan, January 22, 2010, 11:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Here's something I spotted on another forum.  What's on your photography bucket list?*

I'm pretty sure that Iceland is top of mine.

----------------
* I had to Google Bucket list - basically "things to do before you die"
It's Guest's round

Alfonso_Frisk

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

anglefire

I was just about to ask what a bucket list was - when I spotted the *

Anyway,

Mine has to be Africa and the wild Animals.

And probably places like Cambodia, Vietnam etc, though the wife is not keen on either!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

oRGie

Loads of places but the first that allways comes to mind is Norway for the northern lights  :tup:

picsfor

A trip into space as the flight on Concorde has been taken away from me.

Re-visit Mauritius but this time for a month and get the photos i didn't get last time.
See the last Space Shuttle take off - having experienced a shuttle launch i could always experience another one - especially the last one!
As per Orgie - the Northern Lights or Southern Lights but from the Arctic or Antarctic!
And as an ultimate - if the opportunity ever came my - work a 2000 ton Freightliner from Ipswich to Liverpool and back with a double headed Class 86 - the ultimate drivers loco!

A bit much do you think?

magicrhodes

1. Photographing Fernando Torres scoring (either at the Stretford End Old Trafford or the Kop against Utd) to win the Premier League for Liverpool.
2. Being able to photograph the curvature of the earth. Especially after seeing James May's reaction to having done so
3. Northern Lights

spinner

My wife doesn't like to fly, I'll be limited to where I can drive to. That justs leaves me North, South and Central America.  :legit:

I really want to explore the Rockies and Vancouver Island. Or the Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

anglefire

Quote from: oRGie on January 22, 2010, 01:42:11 PM
Loads of places but the first that allways comes to mind is Norway for the northern lights  :tup:

I've been to Norway in the summer (Mind you -8'C in August was hardly summer weather!) And it is stunning. But yes, Northern Lights would also be on my list!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

alan1572

Quote from: magicrhodes on January 22, 2010, 02:08:40 PM
1. Photographing Fernando Torres scoring (either at the Stretford End Old Trafford or the Kop against Utd) to win the Premier League for Liverpool.
2. Being able to photograph the curvature of the earth. Especially after seeing James May's reaction to having done so
3. Northern Lights
2 out of 3 aint bad ;D (number 1 may have to wait)
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Nemesis

Saw wonderful aurora from Wiltshire and Oxfordshire on the night of 6th/7th April 2000, started around 10.00pm when I was still at Avebury, and was still going until 04.00am the next morning by which time I'd driven home.  In the early hours of the 7th the entire sky was full of aurorae (rays, streamers and curtains) - we haven't had a solar max anywhere near that since...  Photos?  No such luck!  Despite having three 35mm compacts and a camcorder with me, all in-camera batteries and spares drained under mysterious circumstances (while not is use) earlier in the evening  :(

Only one obvious item for my list - seeing and photographing timber wolves in the wild

nickt

Nepal and Kathmandu.
Nick

stevebedder

After watching Billy Connolly explore Newfounland, Greenland, Arctic Circle etc that is one place that I would really love to go and spend a lot of time behind the camera.

Yellowstone Park also looks an amazing place to photograph as does Nepal and Mongolia - would also really like to spend some time there before the bucket calls.

Steve

irv_b

I think I could quite happily spend from now till when I "pop my clogs" just going round Britian, trying to do justice of the great scenery (urban, coastal or rural ) we have here but if anyone is willing to fund it :beer:, all the island life of the caribbean, off the beaten track so to speak.
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.