• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT - HOT - Competition 23 - 31July 2016

Started by DigiDiva, July 23, 2016, 03:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

This is the CHAT thread

The entries thread is http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=4660.0

This week's theme is "HOT".  Inspired by this week's warm sultry evenings and sweltering daytime's, please enter an image that depicts 'hot'. Hot water, hot weather, hot food, hot news, hot gossip.........just HOT anything.

No restrictions on PP.

Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 31 July 2016, 23:59, or enter one from your Personal / Camera Cranium Archives if you prefer.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 1 August 2016.
Poll will be up Tuesday 2 August 2016.
Winner to be announced Saturday 6 August 2016.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted (or earliest archive shot if applicable) wins.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

DigiDiva

No chat this week? Here's my entry, 'Hot Beach'

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

CC has never been a site for idle chat; most people do not even 'announce' their entry in the Chat thread.

I will though, and I am in with this one:

The Hots

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Tut tut Reinardina. I thought you where above such naughty images!  :o :P

Didn't find a shot for entry this week so posted one from last year's November 5th.  :-*

At least it's hot, very hot.  8)

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on July 31, 2016, 10:42:13 PM
Tut tut Reinardina. I thought you where above such naughty images!  :o :P

As the official volunteer photographer, I record things that happen at Lakeside. These former bulls are part of the scene, and will be photographed a few times a year.
At least you can now see it's cattle. When they have their morning 'convention,' they're all standing with their heads together, and all you can see, are black rumps and legs.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

We have had an other week of 'home invaders', in this case a couple of vegetarians. This is difficult enough as in this part of France vegetarianism is regarded as a mental illness, but the fact that the lady only stops talking, and therefore requiring the attention of at least one of us, when she is asleep, has meant that there has been no free time to speak of this week. Hence I am entering an oldie too.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Simple

I am very proud of myself and took the time to come up with something. Not very original, but it was taken and edited just now in the last half hour.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.