• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 75
  • Total: 75
Wish
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

I'm genuinely back!

Started by DavidHammond, December 19, 2017, 07:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidHammond

It's been too long since I had my camera out. Last December was when I went to Paris, and regretted not taking the camera, and since then I've bought a new bag to make carrying it around easier.

What it really did was sit beside my desk, and the camera only got dug out to take photo's of the van's we'd sign written at work  ::) Although the photo's were of such quality I've had a company in the intellectual property enterprise court for stealing an image from our website and passing of as their own  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Anyway, as it was the other half's birthday on Sunday, I booked a last minute trip to Windermere, an excuse to take the camera out, she was surprisingly patient whilst I fumbled with the settings trying to remember what does what.  :tup: I forgot the tripod, but made do without, and a light weight tripod I can carry about is on the shopping list.

I think I've gotten the bug again, and I'm quite pleased with some of the images.

The setting sun hitting the hills had me mesmerised, I'm please with the composition of the chapel at Coniston although I wish I had a tripod to lower the ISO, and a couple of nice photo's from the water at Coniston.

I need to use a narrower aperture to sharpen up some of the images.

Here's a link to the gallery with the latest additions uploaded

Beaux Reflets

Good to see you again David  :tup: looking forward to seeing more uploads  :)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Nice to see you back David. Happy shooting!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DavidHammond

Will certainly be some more uploads. The other half has got me a new light weight tripod for xmas  :tup:

Got to work an hour early this morning, so had a walk around MediaCity taking a few more photo's in the dark. I'm hoping for some clear night skies when I get my Tripod, as I've got the urge to take some night photo's.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.