• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 135
  • Total: 135
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for BLUE

Started by Hinfrance, December 14, 2021, 09:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite BLUE photo

Blue:

1 (14.3%)
Blue Skies:

3 (42.9%)
Orchid:

2 (28.6%)
Blue Reef:

1 (14.3%)
Into The Blue:

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: December 18, 2021, 09:32:59 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite BLUE photo
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Looks like it`s me with that last minute entry aided by Anglefire. Not sure of the dates to set - is this the one we run over 2 weeks usually? I`ll assume so and then change the date at the top if I am wrong. Something broad for Christmas I feel.

Hinfrance

Well done Paul, and thanks for my votes.

2 weeks is what we usually do over Christmas, so that's OK by me.

Have to admit that we are not feeling very Christmassy at the moment. We're not doing presents this year. It's not to save the planet, it's because we're all too depressed, we simply have no desire to do anything. We're exhausted.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Quote from: Hinfrance on December 19, 2021, 10:58:34 AM

Have to admit that we are not feeling very Christmassy at the moment. We're not doing presents this year. It's not to save the planet, it's because we're all too depressed, we simply have no desire to do anything. We're exhausted.

Ahh such a shame. Lighten up and take on alcohol. We`re having a quiet one too with the grandkids down in Kent with my eldest daughter so we won`t be celebrating Christmas until they all join us on the 28th - should Johnson allow it. That said I think we`re rebellious enough now to tell him to stuff it and just make it a work meeting

Jediboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on December 19, 2021, 10:58:34 AM

Sounds like you've had a pretty tough time H.
Hopefully you'll soon get the chance to relax and catch your breath.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

I'll be alright thanks Chris. It's the girls I worry about most. They are not themselves, Mrs H especially. The death of her father and the Covid hysteria has really killed her joi de vivre. It's like walking on eggshells. Daughter had a nervous breakdown, all Covid regs related, and was only just getting over it properly before the MSM kicked off again over what is effectively a cold. The reaction to Covid has been far worse than the disease could ever have been.

FWIW both daughter and I have had Covid (legacy versions, not the new one). It was a little worse for her, but for me it was 2 half days in bed and left with a bunged up nose after 3 days and completely better inside 10 days for both of us. Wife seems to be immune - to the disease, if not the loss of freedom.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.