• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Playing with coloured pencils and water (1)

Started by Just Dave, July 05, 2011, 09:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

Ive Been playing with coloured pencils and water, I did want the droplet a little bigger, I used 3 parts glycerine and 1 part water, what do you think,

Coloured Pencil Water Droplet by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

skellum

Quote from: Just Dave on July 07, 2011, 10:27:57 PM
:2funny: this did well for comments  :2funny:

I had the same responce to my Lake District shots in the ' Post your best shots here' thread the other day   :( 

Anyway Dave a well taken & planed shot of the pencils. I agree with you on the water droplet never easy to get it just the size you want but I can see what you were trying to do.

rksmith51

:( Where did my comment go..... I liked it Dave and commented something like " What a geat Idea Dave colourfull and inventive " sorry it did'nt show .
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Just Dave

Quote from: Dave on July 08, 2011, 09:13:20 AM
Quote from: Just Dave on July 07, 2011, 10:27:57 PM
:2funny: this did well for comments  :2funny:

I had the same responce to my Lake District shots in the ' Post your best shots here' thread the other day   :( 

Anyway Dave a well taken & planed shot of the pencils. I agree with you on the water droplet never easy to get it just the size you want but I can see what you were trying to do.

Thanks Dave, I didnt see your shot will go look now  :tup:

Quote from: rksmith51 on July 08, 2011, 09:35:49 AM
:( Where did my comment go..... I liked it Dave and commented something like " What a geat Idea Dave colourfull and inventive " sorry it did'nt show .

Cheers, dunno what could have happened to it but thanks again  :tup:

Oldboy

See, if I don't comment then no one does!  :P

Cracking shot and I love the refected colours in the drop.  :tup:

Just Dave

Quote from: Oldboy on July 08, 2011, 08:30:55 PM
See, if I don't comment then no one does!  :P

:2funny:

Quote from: Oldboy on July 08, 2011, 08:30:55 PM
Cracking shot and I love the refected colours in the drop.  :tup:

Thanks OB  :tup:

mondmagu

Nice one Dave.Great colours in the drop. :tup:

Des
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

krennon

I like it it's very clever and as OB said the colour in the water drop is superb....good shot  :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Just Dave

minky_monkey

Just Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.