• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 85
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 62
  • Total: 62
  • Google (AdSense)
parkcameras
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Scorchio, scorchio. The Milton Keynes Half marathon.

Started by Double5, July 18, 2013, 07:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double5

I was covering the Milton Keynes half marathon on 07/07/13 the temperature was in the low 30's and it was hot enough shooting photo's let alone running.
My brief for the day was to cover the build up to the race plus the start and then some atmosphere shots after the finish and the prize giving. Here are a few of the after the race shots.

Oldboy

Cracking series of shots. I think you filled the brief.  :tup:

SimonW

Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

jinky

Yes nice shots. Who were you covering it for. I was doing a football tournament for an events firm - so hot! Cannot share the pics though as I give up the images on the day. Nice ones though in the light.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.