• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 86
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat thread for Victory

Started by irv_b, April 09, 2012, 05:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

In celebration of my team scoring a last minute goal on saturday that tasted as good as a victory against our local rivals, the task is for you to picture some element of a victory. You can interpret it in any way you wish and it can be as abstract as you want, as long as we can work out how it is connected to someone/thing winning in some way.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 9th Apr 2012 to 23:59 Sunday 15th Apr 2012 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 16th Apr 2012.
Poll will be up Tuesday 17th April 2012.
Winner to be announced Saturday 21st Apr 2012.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

jinky

Nice one Irv - not done one on this theme before. Got just the shot in mind from an event I am covering on Saturday if they play ball ( and I remember to do it in the midst of the job).

Beaux Reflets

Nice choice of subject, I need to get the thinking hat on for a chance in victory  :beer: - Ooh! I see I am now a hero member  :2funny:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

irv_b

finally I have an idea -now to implement it ???
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: irv_b on April 13, 2012, 09:04:25 PM
finally I have an idea -now to implement it ???

I hope it's not a halfnelson!  :2funny:

irv_b

My Gallery

Beaux Reflets

Unexpected find at the foot of an old Oak where some Bluetits had been busy overhead in a hole in the trunk they had occupied.

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

michaelb104

Really struggled with this theme (not sure why) so I cheated  :-[ and took this snap from the TV, I think it's the winning trainer from the Grand National.

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.