• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 51
  • Total: 51
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Looking back to WW2

Started by Reinardina, May 17, 2016, 09:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Madeleine LeBeau, who  starred in one of the most rousing scenes, of my all time favourite film Casablanca, has died.
She never made it big in the movies, but this scene will forever be remembered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM

I love this film, because it was shot during the war, and not afterwards 'with hindsight.'
A lot of the extras in the film were immigrants/refugees from war torn Europe, which makes it just that little bit more 'real.'

Also a good example of a heaving bosom (Ingrid Bergmann's).

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Cracking film and great actors.

Reinardina

It's good to see you again OB! Internet back in working order?

I agree about the film; a good old fashioned love story, set in turbulent times.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.