• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 248
  • Total: 248
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

line art

Started by Sarasocke, August 31, 2009, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Once you have double clicked it it appears in CS3's action list or it should appear in the actions list. If it doesn't go to program files>adobe>photoshopcs3>presets>actions and copy it there with your other actions. It will then be in CS3 next time you open it up.

bones615

Im using CS, double clicking started photoshop but the action was not there I had to go to load action from the drop down list on the actions pallete.

Simon

Hinfrance

The file is in the correct directory, but it simply doesn't load into the CS actions list when it is opened.

It was only 'out of curiousity' anyway. Time for an aperitif.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oly Paul

Quote from: Tringle WP on September 01, 2009, 01:03:11 PM
I downloaded the action, but I can't work out where the file has to go to actually be useful - pretty standard level of Adobe intuitive interfacing there then . . .

Tringle, simple click on the downward pointing arrow in the actions pallete and from the flyout menu choose "load actions" then navigate to where you stored the downloaded action and job done.

If your talking abour Elements 6 then let me know and I will walk you through it as it is a little more complicated. :)
Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

Sarasocke

I have it under actions, but I don't know what to do from there. How do I get CS to use the "action" on the photo ? I'm a complete CS novice, I'm afraid.
If there is something similar in PSE6 I'd be really interested too, as I've been using that for some time.

As I said earlier, it's a bit complicated for me as my programs are in German. I have a translation for most terms (thanks forseti :) ) but unfortunately not all.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oly Paul

Quote from: Sarasocke on September 02, 2009, 09:58:23 AM
I have it under actions, but I don't know what to do from there. How do I get CS to use the "action" on the photo ? I'm a complete CS novice, I'm afraid.
If there is something similar in PSE6 I'd be really interested too, as I've been using that for some time.

As I said earlier, it's a bit complicated for me as my programs are in German. I have a translation for most terms (thanks forseti :) ) but unfortunately not all.

Click on the action to highlight it then at the bottom of the action pallete click on the play button (triangle button).
Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

Hinfrance

Cheers Paul - I got the magnifying glass out and found the down arrow. Managed to load it.

I did try to put it into Elements 6.0 following the directions on Ask but it didn't seem to take. I have also got a French version of Elements 7.0 which I understand uses a completely different system for handling actions, so I may have a look at that later.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DaveB

Hi Sarasocke
Sorry if this is too late. I've sent you an email. I found a spare half hour..... your photo helped.

Also just a linework version too.

Simple

:D
Very Nicely Done!!!
:tup:

Sarasocke

Didn't realise you'd also posted here, Dave.
The drawing is just brilliant ! I will certainly be able to use it.

I haven't been in the forum for a bit due to our big open day (animal rescue) last saturday. I'm still getting over it ... ;)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

DaveB

Only joined recently.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.