• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat Thread for " Scary " 25th October to 31st October

Started by skellum, October 25, 2010, 03:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

This is the CHAT thread for  " Scary "  Anything from a eerie looking building to frightening faces  ( best I could think of but I suppose it fits in wih Halloween ) and sorry for the delay

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 25th October to Sunday 31th October.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 1st November
Poll will be up Tuesday 2nd November  untill Friday 5th November
Winner to be announced Saturday 6th November

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Just Dave

Ive added my try

Its a Halloween Ghost and Witch Pumpkin I carved for our Grand children, took 4 hours to carve

heres the other side

Halloween Ghost Pumpkin by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Eileen

I'm not surprised that carving took four hours Dave - it's beautifully done. I'm sure your grandchildren loved it.

Hinfrance

Brilliant carving Dave - hope the soup turns out nice too.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Just Dave

Many thanks Howard and Eileen, Took it to the grand children today they absolutely loved it so does all their street Ha Ha   :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.