• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 279
  • Total: 279
  • Google
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

Many thanks for all the congrats you guys  :beer: we had a good day out together without the kids (something that don't really happen enough!) Funnily they haven't come asking for things (more than the normal) but we will see ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

hevans

Quote from: irv_b on August 31, 2009, 11:55:49 AM
our 18th wedding anniversary and the kids (Actually :o) brought us breakfast in bed ::) :) :) :)
Congratulations! And breakfast in bed to boot!

:beer:

Here's to another 18 years of fun and games!  :tup:

magicrhodes

The hire car I had on holiday clapped out 10ft from the return bay and had to be pushed into a parking space; they accepted that it was not my fault (by clapped out I mean the electic system had properly died! It would turnover or anything). Followed byt the nice people at Airport parking who let me use their air hose to top up my flat tire at midnight!

The best part is that these should appear on what annoyed me but due to good customer relations they all made me happy :)

Malcolm1938

Knowing I got out of DCM in time and that I dont need PhotoRadar... Thanks CC.

FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

stevebedder

Going picking up our 4 year old from the airport as he's been away with Grandma and Grandpa for the past 5 days.

:D ;D

Oldboy

Quote from: magicrhodes on September 03, 2009, 02:51:46 PM
The hire car I had on holiday clapped out 10ft from the return bay and had to be pushed into a parking space; they accepted that it was not my fault (by clapped out I mean the electic system had properly died! It would turnover or anything). Followed byt the nice people at Airport parking who let me use their air hose to top up my flat tire at midnight!

The best part is that these should appear on what annoyed me but due to good customer relations they all made me happy :)
Glad you dealt with people who believe in customer service.  ;D :tup:

Hope the holiday was as good?  ;D

Al Birmingham

Got offered promotion, and I don't even have to move house!
Al Birmingham

Oldboy

Al Birmingham

Al Birmingham

spinner

Seeing that the long range forecast from last week was actually spot on and enjoyed a week of gorgeous weather. Add to that the last holiday weekend of the summer is going to be just as good. The Missus and I are going down stateside with some friends for the weekend where I will drink loads of cheap American Beer.  :beer: :beer:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on September 04, 2009, 01:15:32 AM
Seeing that the long range forecast from last week was actually spot on and enjoyed a week of gorgeous weather. Add to that the last holiday weekend of the summer is going to be just as good. The Missus and I are going down stateside with some friends for the weekend where I will drink loads of cheap American Beer.  :beer: :beer:
Shouldn't the 'he' be replaced with just an 'r'?  :2funny:

magicrhodes

Quote from: Oldboy on September 04, 2009, 04:39:48 AM

Not if it is Harpoon IPA that I had in New England. A fine beer to be sure! Holiday was good! But it may have made me buy a macro lens for all the lizards... unless there is a better cheaper way? Quality customer service made a nice change....

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on September 04, 2009, 04:39:48 AM

Well OB, it depends entirely on the purpose of the beer drinking.  :beer: American beer goes great with platters of wings and ribs which is also on this weekend's list.  :beer: It also goes great with hot sunny days also on for this weekend.  :beer:  ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

greypoint

with the weather we're forecast here I'm glad I put some nice warming Horlicks on my grocery order :D

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on September 04, 2009, 12:26:13 PM
with the weather we're forecast here I'm glad I put some nice warming Horlicks on my grocery order :D
Well according to the Midland forecast, it might be ice creams you need after Monday!  :-\  :doh:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.