• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 97
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93
photobox
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --

Started by Mick, May 02, 2012, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

I'm not a video person either, but I have a friend who would be very happy with the software. And you could always enter and 'donate' the software back to Mick, so he can hold another competition.
That has happened in the past, and will probably happen again.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

Jinky, the rain may never stop, and is traditionally part of spring. You may have to use the couple of dry (sunny?) minutes that some days give!

michaelb104

Phew, just checked I've got until the end of the month to enter.  The last comp you ran I realised that I'd run out of time to enter.

I didn't think I'd be interested in movie software but I've got a video button on my camera that I've never pressed (well only accidently) so this might make me give it a go if I was in the fortunate position to win – unlikely though with the skills here at CC, yes I am talking about you Guest.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Oldboy

Quote from: michaelb104 on May 10, 2012, 08:25:03 AM
Phew, just checked I've got until the end of the month to enter.  The last comp you ran I realised that I'd run out of time to enter.

I didn't think I'd be interested in movie software but I've got a video button on my camera that I've never pressed (well only accidently) so this might make me give it a go if I was in the fortunate position to win – unlikely though with the skills here at CC, yes I am talking about you Guest.

No skill here. Just point the camera and press the button.  :uglystupid2:

SimonW

I would love to win the movie/DVD maker - am already considering buying it - for saving some home-made VHS tapes. (I don't need any still photo or slide show software though.) However, spring still looks like a long time coming here - been very cold since March, heavy rain today and snow forcast for later.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Hinfrance

I recently used MoviePlus 6 to put some of my neighbour's old VHS video onto DVD for him. It not only worked a treat on the format transfer, but there are some very powerful adjustments and filters built in which allowed me to improve the colour and clarity of the DVD version so that it was better than the source VHS.

It is a prize well worth trying for, so everyone (except our Mac users) get your entries in  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

I am partially sighted, so it could be me, but ... I do not see an entry thread?

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on May 10, 2012, 09:21:21 AM
I recently used MoviePlus 6 to put some of my neighbour's old VHS video onto DVD for him. It not only worked a treat on the format transfer, but there are some very powerful adjustments and filters built in which allowed me to improve the colour and clarity of the DVD version so that it was better than the source VHS.

It is a prize well worth trying for, so everyone (except our Mac users) get your entries in  :tup:

I'm glad I won't have to fight it out with Matthew alone!

And that little sentence about Mac users, gives me peace of mind.

I will try and plug this comp on 'That site.'

Hinfrance

It'll only be any good to Mac users if they have a Windows virtual machine installed - which some will have, I'm sure.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

donoreo

Another reason it is no use to me.  I do not do Windows. 

Reinardina

Quote from: donoreo on May 10, 2012, 06:15:10 PM

Another reason it is no use to me.  I do not do Windows.

You occasionally do competitions though!

Hinfrance

You could always enter to be sociable and if you win donate the prize or give it to someone who does do windows :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Reinardina

Quote from: admin on May 04, 2012, 09:52:52 AM
Quote from: highlandscenics on May 03, 2012, 08:54:44 PM
oohhhh........will defo enter this. I want to try and venture into video as a side project.....better get snapping......Good luck everyone!

Quote from: Reinardina on May 04, 2012, 07:44:10 AM
I'll definitely have a go too.

Cool.  At least we'll have two competitors. lol..  Spread the word please, then we can have a proper competition. ;)  After this comp we'll run another one, I'll be giving away a copy of PhotoPlus x5, but after this if we don't have many people taking part I'll probably give the prize competitions a miss. We'll see how it goes.  ;)

Quite a few entries so far, and still plenty of time! You needn't have worried Mick.

eysha

Would love to hav a go - if it ever stos raining here. Not seen a blue sky in ages now. I don't have a DSLR  so is tat ok? Probably a daft question though.
So anything relating to spring is ok. I can but try, lol.
Please visit my site at
www.ThekavanaghCollection.co.uk

Mick

Only nine entries so far, and we only have a few more days to go.. :doh:   :(

Please remember, your entries have to be in the Serif MoviePlus X6 competition album, otherwise they will be excluded from the competition. 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.