Fancy been a wedding phot...CLOTHING - CHAT thread -...POLL -CLOTHINGCLOTHING - ENTRY thread -...Couldn't do without - EN...Couldn't do without - CHA...Poll for Having FunHAVING FUN ENTRY Thread 1...HAVING FUN CHAT Thread 14...Poll for Back Street / Al...CHAT-BEER ADVERT-Weekly C...ENTRIES-BEER ADVERT-Weekl...Back Street / Back Alley ...POLL-AUTUMN STILL LIFEWhat made you feel good t...BACK Street / Back Alley ...

Author Topic: What made you feel good today  (Read 775731 times)

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Three bodies and some lenses. :) - Sold my 1DMk3
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
Re: What made you feel good today
« Reply #4005 on: July 24, 2021, 07:05:06 PM »
Put some of the shots on my website - you may recognise one of them........

https://www.mark.colston-online.co.uk/People/Lady%20Viper%20and%20the%20Clown/index.html
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #4006 on: July 24, 2021, 08:23:30 PM »
Some cracking shots and well thought out. I bet you are really pleased with the shoots.  :tup: :tup:

Offline anglefire

« Reply #4007 on: July 25, 2021, 11:53:04 AM »
Hi OB - yes I was chuffed with most of them. Not sure I got the processing right in some cases - but then I'd not done so much to some of them (Backgrounds and the like) before so was a good learning experience too.
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #4008 on: October 02, 2021, 08:18:18 PM »
I entered a photo competition to have a photo put up on the wall in the local library, and was one of 6 photos chosen
The local paper has an article on it.
Cheered me up a bit.

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/people/irthlingborough-library-unveils-new-meeting-rooms-with-added-picture-power-3404583
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #4009 on: October 03, 2021, 08:39:59 AM »
Excellent, it's always a pleasure to see one of your photos on public display. Well done!  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline jinky

« Reply #4010 on: October 03, 2021, 11:06:22 AM »
Well done Chris  :tup:

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #4011 on: October 03, 2021, 02:06:21 PM »
Thanks guys.
Interestingly it was a photo that I felt was a bit over done, and those thoughts were echoed on here. But they loved it.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Offline jinky

« Reply #4012 on: October 09, 2021, 09:01:19 AM »
Whilst it has upset many I`m delighted to see NUFC rid of Mike Ashley and with new owners that might restore hope and aspiration to the Toon faithful. We`re not daft enough to think it will all happen overnight and escaping relegation this season would do me for starters but things can only get better. Yes I had pangs of conscience about the source of the money but let`s face it with the likes of PSG, man City and a bought world cup in Qatar football gave up the moral high ground years ago. Money has been king since Sky piled in there. I love the fact that the rest of the Premier League are having their meeting next week about not being told and it being a bad step! Were they told when the Glazer family bought Man Utd with all debt going on the club and all those other egs of Russian oligarchs and despotic states? How much notice did the so-called top 6 give when they went off to try and start the Super League?I`d just like to see Newcastle win one more trophy before I die. Took a punt and bought a ticket for the Tottenham home game before it all went through anticipating the sell out so will be there. No doubt we`ll still get beaten and be in trouble but the atmosphere will be electric.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:03:29 AM by jinky »

Offline anglefire

« Reply #4013 on: October 31, 2021, 07:15:50 AM »
Had a very enjoyable morning at the Attic Studio in Leicester again. Lovely model and 3 other photographers in the group.

I have some more shots, but would probably get me a ban ;)
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #4014 on: November 01, 2021, 11:34:29 AM »
I like the second shot best as it has good light and shadows in the photo.  :tup:

Offline anglefire

« Reply #4015 on: November 03, 2021, 09:11:37 PM »
I've quite a few from that section of the shoot OB.

I have this one in colour too, which I will post up later - but would be interested in thoughts on the B&W first.

And this one just to be slightly different. Possibly ;)

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #4016 on: November 04, 2021, 10:52:34 AM »
Another great B & W shot. It seems to work great with models in light clothing as it hides more than it reveals. It can also work with colour but, it requires more input from the photographer than B & W does.  :tup:

Offline anglefire

« Reply #4017 on: November 04, 2021, 08:27:25 PM »
What you trying to say - I coped out 🤣

When I get back home tomorrow I'll put the colour version up.  I like both as it happens but they do look different if that makes sense.
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline anglefire

« Reply #4018 on: November 05, 2021, 06:53:20 PM »
This is the colour version of the last one.

Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Fancy been a wedding photographer? Published Work 136/2 jinky Last post December 02, 2021, 09:11:29 AM
xx CLOTHING - CHAT thread - Weekly Comp 20/11/2021 - 28/11/2021 International Weekly Comp Entries 426/8 anglefire Last post November 30, 2021, 07:14:33 AM
xx POLL -CLOTHING International Weekly Comp Entries 68/0 Jediboy Last post November 30, 2021, 07:10:36 AM
xx CLOTHING - ENTRY thread - Weekly Comp 20/11/2021 - 28/11/2021 International Weekly Comp Entries 227/4 Oldboy Last post November 29, 2021, 09:53:00 PM
xx Couldn't do without - ENTRY thread - W/Comp 27/11/2021 - 05/12/2021 International Weekly Comp Entries 68/0 Jediboy Last post November 28, 2021, 06:33:24 PM
xx Couldn't do without - CHAT thread - W/Comp 27/11/2021 - 05/12/2021 International Weekly Comp Entries 54/0 Jediboy Last post November 28, 2021, 06:30:17 PM
xx Poll for Having Fun International Weekly Comp Entries 118/0 jinky Last post November 23, 2021, 09:37:20 AM
xx HAVING FUN ENTRY Thread 14-21st November 2021 International Weekly Comp Entries 190/4 anglefire Last post November 22, 2021, 07:16:39 PM