• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 180
  • Total: 180
  • Google
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Drama at the shop

Started by skellum, August 09, 2011, 03:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Road traffic accident outside my shop today. A man collapsed at the wheel and ran into the back of a truck. A passing Ambulance was called to the scene to attend to the driver but they already had a elderly lady patient on board so they brought her into my shop where my wife and a passing GP looked after her until another ambulance arrived. No real news about the driver but it looked like a heart attack. The road was closed for about a hour while the Police carried out their investigations which caused traffic chaos throughout Leyland.

Just Dave

I bet you were well shocked, good on you both fro helping out, hope the old lady and man are OK
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Beryl

Do hope he is better and ok
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

skellum

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.