• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 97
  • Total: 97
  • Bingbot
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL-METAL MACRO

Started by Hinfrance, January 26, 2021, 08:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite METAL MACRO picture.

Floyd Bridge:

2 (33.3%)
Low Key Coil:

1 (16.7%)
Whisk:

3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 30, 2021, 08:31:52 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite METAL MACRO picture.

Think about getting a photo done for COMFORT for this week. Thanks  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Well done Jediboy, looks like you've just whisked up another win.  :tup:

jinky

Nice one with the old whisk routine. 2 whisks out of 3 pictures  :D

Hinfrance

Very nice picture Chris, deserves the win. :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Thanks for the votes. Much appreciated.

As mentioned in the other thread (comfort) we have just moved house and I have no WiFi. In effect I will be out of the game for a couple of weeks.

If anyone is able to post a new theme for me this week, along with the Comfort poll it would be much appreciated as I am limited to what I can do on my phone.
Sorry to be a pain. Hopefully I'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks.
Thanks

Chris
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

I`ve just posted on the other thread that I`ll set the Comfort poll. Do you want to set the new theme H as runner up in the Metal poll?

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.