• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 19
  • Total: 19
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for 'Sky Included.' 3-10 March 2014. Please vote for your favourite image.

Started by Reinardina, March 11, 2014, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite image.

Blue Hour over Roker Pier

5 (27.8%)
Flight into the Light

7 (38.9%)
Seascape

5 (27.8%)
Dark skies

0 (0%)
Skylights

0 (0%)
Sunset Across Flooded Fields

1 (5.6%)
Sky Framed Daffodil

0 (0%)
Black-headed Gull

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: March 15, 2014, 11:12:54 AM

Reinardina

This is the new, 'all inclusive' poll for 'Sky Included.' The original poll did not contain all the entries.
If you have already voted, please do so again, if not: Please vote for your favourite entry..

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Andrew

Well, i could be wrong, but I think it is congratulations to Reinarda for her picture. :beer:

It was the picture that captured my vote - i have to admit. SO over to you  :tup:
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Reinardina

Quote from: Andrew on March 15, 2014, 11:21:47 AM
Well, i could be wrong, but I think it is congratulations to Reinarda for her picture. :beer:

It was the picture that captured my vote - i have to admit. SO over to you  :tup:

Thanks Andrew, just checked, and you are right. Flew straight to the top, despite the bad weather, leaving the blue skies behind.

Thank you to all who voted for it.

I'll post a new challenge tomorrow.

kerbside

Quote from: Reinardina on March 15, 2014, 11:46:10 AM
Quote from: Andrew on March 15, 2014, 11:21:47 AM

Thanks Andrew, just checked, and you are right. Flew straight to the top, despite the bad weather, leaving the blue skies behind.

Well done Reinardina, like your wording and think you are quite right, nice win and got my vote.

I'll post a new challenge tomorrow.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Reinardina

Thanks Jeff.
I'll let you into a secret: you got my vote, as I loved the image. Would that have cancelled out your vote?

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Andrew

Now - not wishing to cause offence in any way - but given the way the story is evolving - i can't help wondering if that plane is flight MH370  :doh:

I do believe that is the only suggestion i haven't seen regarding that missing plane. Just waiting for Daily Star to have pics of it on the Moon!
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Thanks Chris and OB.

Andrew, it is not a Boeing, and I'm sure it safely reached its destination.

That MH370 mystery is very scary!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.