• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 116
  • Total: 116
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

mice

Started by Sarasocke, August 21, 2012, 09:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarasocke

Hi!

My old mouse for my PC died yesterday evening. Fortunately I had another mouse from the laptop which I was able to plug in quickly.

However, I do need a new one. I think I would go for one without a cable, but what is more important is the shape, size and the knobs and switches.

I've been doing a lot of scrolling through different albums lately and have already had a swollen hand from using the wheel with my forefinger.

I sit at the PC all day, so it's really important that I get the right one. It shouldn't be too complicated though, I have enough problems with printers/PS/whatever  ;)

There are so many on the market nowadays, I don't know where to start.
Can anyone recommend a brand or model to go for?
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

spinner

do they sell Logitech in your area? I've got about 4 different ones and they've held up well. They're inexpensive, here anyway. I generally get the lap top ones as they are smaller. I have one that has the scroll wheel and buttons on the side designed to let you page back or forward with the buttons. Wifey loves it, I hate it I'm always inadvertently page somewhere when I don't want to.  :doh:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

donoreo

Go somewhere that has a bunch on display so that you can feel it in your hand. 

Sarasocke

Yepp, we get Logitech. I've looking at some at Amazon.de. Do you know what type it is?

I shall go to one of the big electrical chain stores and have a look, I was just interested if anyone had any tips.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.