ENTRIES: THE SUPERPOWER Y... CHAT - Urban Decay - Wee...POLL for Urban DecayLightzone.. tried it?ENTRIES - Urban Decay - W...CHAT - THE SUPERPOWER YOU...Why does no one post here...CHAT - - DARK and LIGHT -...Poll for DARK and LIGHT ENTRIES - DARK and LIGHT ...Inspiring Image 20/03/201...Poll - Entries for WETStudio HireGo ProWhat bemused you today?ENTRIES - WET - Weekly Ch...

Author Topic: Flash/Strobe accessory - a happy story  (Read 255 times)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
Flash/Strobe accessory - a happy story
« on: February 23, 2016, 01:10:42 PM »
I bought one of THESE a few months ago.

I gave kind of neutral but positive feedback on it, before I had really used it.

Well, now I have used it a bit. It's excellent quite frankly. It's cheaply made, but that hardly matters as it won't be wrestling bears or used in a hurricane. The diffuser in particular is brilliant. Just fold it down over the front of the flashgun and fire away. It's meant that I no longer get out one of the rather cumbersome mini soft boxes to get a similar, although not quite as effective, result.

Seriously, for less than £10 it's a steal.

End of user infommercial. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

latest Posts