ENTRIES: THE SUPERPOWER Y... CHAT - Urban Decay - Wee...POLL for Urban DecayLightzone.. tried it?ENTRIES - Urban Decay - W...CHAT - THE SUPERPOWER YOU...Why does no one post here...CHAT - - DARK and LIGHT -...Poll for DARK and LIGHT ENTRIES - DARK and LIGHT ...Inspiring Image 20/03/201...Poll - Entries for WETStudio HireGo ProWhat bemused you today?ENTRIES - WET - Weekly Ch...

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --  (Read 10177 times)

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Re: AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2012, 09:51:59 PM »
Wow,  thanks all for the congratulations, really was very surprised to win.

I've not been around much lately, I'm trying to get certified in a new software product (to me) to try and keep myself in work. I've managed to get the first part passed, just one more exam to go at the end of August.  I have also had last week away on holiday,  trying to avoid all the sport  ;)

Again thank you for picking me as the winner, I'll be in touch tomorrow Mick and thanks for the nudge Alf.

Trying to get certified sounds rather ominous! Glad you explained it.

Good luck with the next exam!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2012, 05:17:27 PM »
Wow,  thanks all for the congratulations, really was very surprised to win.

I've not been around much lately, I'm trying to get certified in a new software product (to me) to try and keep myself in work. I've managed to get the first part passed, just one more exam to go at the end of August.  I have also had last week away on holiday,  trying to avoid all the sport  ;)

Again thank you for picking me as the winner, I'll be in touch tomorrow Mick and thanks for the nudge Alf.

Congrats on the win Mike, your image fitted the Spring theme nicely.  Well done.  :tup:  I received your details, and will pop your software in the post ASAP.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

latest Posts