• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 21
  • Total: 21
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Nearly ten years

Started by Mick, April 16, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Just realised, this place has been going for nearly ten years.  :o
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Time pass quickly when you are having fun.  :2funny:

Well done Mick.  :tup: :tup: :tup:

Jediboy

Good work Mick. Pour yourself a nice glass of something with bubbles in it.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

StephenBatey

Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Simple

Mick, Thanks for keeping it alive this long.  :tup:

I see I registered in November 2007. I learned a lot from here!!!

Mick

Thanks you all for sticking with it.  Believe me if it was for you it wouldn't be here now. :tup:  I was looking through some old posts, my first post here was on October 20, 2007, so I guess that was while I was setting up the boards in the forum.

Can't believe it didn't grow bigger membership wise, but I actually quite like the small and friendly atmosphere we have now.  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

DigiDiva

I agree with Mick. Long may it continue. Hip hip hooray.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Well done for keeping it going! I know you sometimes despaired, and it has gone through some 'dead' times recently.when no one seemed interested, but ...

Since some of the experienced 'Old Guard' have returned, or become more active again, the quality of the published work has shot up. It is now more like the site I hardly dared to join, as you were all so much better than I.

The size makes it a more personal 'experience,' than the unwieldy Flickr for instance.

Long may it last!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

anglefire

That's a good run Mick - long may it continue!

DPG who I used to "co-own" as such died sometime ago and is now just a facebook page - which ticks along - but I much prefer the forum style for this type of group - Facebook is too hear and now, and not able to sustain interesting threads.

As I say. Long live CameraCraniums.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

vxisme

A pat on the back to you all for keeping it going.. I admit I slumped away for a long time what with one thing and another, but enjoying my return to the group and once again seeing the wonderful skills displayed in all the photography styles submitted.  Well done all.
Donny  My Gallery

Hinfrance

Well done Mick, and thanks also for your GG site :) :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Good to see Donny back, and posting again. Welcome back..

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 17, 2017, 10:49:24 AM
Well done Mick, and thanks also for your GG site :) :tup:

I fear Guitarist Guild will go the same way as this one, but if it just gets a small group of members chatting it'll be worth it.  I got a bit bored so also put up a Garden machinery forum as well.  :doh:

My Gallery

OpenSea

anglefire

Oh I might have to join the Garden one - as I need to get a new blade for my lawnmower - but where we got it from is long gone and the thing is German and not many places stock them!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Mick

Quote from: anglefire on April 17, 2017, 03:56:52 PM
Oh I might have to join the Garden one - as I need to get a new blade for my lawnmower - but where we got it from is long gone and the thing is German and not many places stock them!

Mark, you're very welcome to Join  Post as much info as you can. Make model etc would be required to track one down.  Is it a Wolf lawnmower by any chance?

More the merrier.  :tup:

Thanks.

My Gallery

OpenSea

Alfonso_Frisk

10 years ? jeez
I remember helping you with the testing etc and it dont seem that long ago.
Well done matey for sticking with it (us)..

Will join the garden site as well.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.