• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 22
  • Total: 22
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

ISP

Started by Beryl, June 12, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beryl

Doe anyone use TalkTalk as their ISP?

Does it keep disconnecting?
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Simple

I have heard bad reviews of Talk Talk, but I have been with them for years and have not had major issues. I had that problem once and phoned the help line. They were very helpful and sorted my problem out. I believe they even sent out an engineer. It was a long time ago and it was my only problem. Phone their helpline and they will go through all the options.

Oldboy

Yes to both. I joined when it was AOL and it was a wonderful ISP. When TalkTalk took over it went downhill fast. With AOL you could reset your password by answering a security question but TalkTalk changed that so, you have to call a call center in India who can't speak English without a Indian accent, making it hard to understand what they are saying. Also, they follow a script and if your problem doesn't appear on their script then forget it.

You can't write a letter of complaint as you can't find a email address to send it to. Every-time they send you a email it always says don't reply to this email as it's not monitored! Why? The only reason I can guess is their service is so bad they would receive tons of emails. In the meantime OFCOM sit on their backsides doing nothing. They all talk about been contacted twenty-four seven but it doesn't apply to them!  >:( >:( >:(

Beryl

Thank you for your responses. I found Tiscali great . TalkTalk keep upping the price and losing the connection. I spent about 3 weeks talking on the chat back . Not too bad now but another person in this block is having the same trouble. It keeps switching off.

I may change . My son is an IT Technical consultant. He says it's not good and we'll change next time he comes ow,

Thanks again  :tup:
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.