• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 235
  • Total: 235
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Still here !!

Started by David Blandford, July 16, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Blandford

Hello again,   I was never the most active person on there but tried to get involved at every opportunity and enter the competition from time to time. I am still about  however it has been a chaotic year with the threat of redundancy and having to move. Whilst I have had the opportunity to get out with my camera occasionally I then have not bothered to do much with my shots, due to a lack of interest!

I am pleased to say things are settling down my employment is now secure(ish) and the need to move away to find work has gone. So I have promised myself to get more involved again! I have posted a shot which I took last week of Brookie Brice, a Southampton based trans gender model at a group photoshoot. I am sure I can find some feathered birds in the New Forest ready for the weekly competition.

still trying to paint with light!!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.