• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 85
  • Total: 85
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Also, you can now join us on Twitter.  http://twitter.com/#!/CameraCraniums

OH NO.  :'(  It's all downhill from here. :legit:

Mick

Quote from: ABERS on October 03, 2011, 03:13:20 PM
Also, you can now join us on Twitter.  http://twitter.com/#!/CameraCraniums

OH NO.  :'(  It's all downhill from here. :legit:

Don't Panic, it's purely for promotion purposes.  And I'm not going to farcebook.  :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

skellum

Someone suggested I should join twitter " purely for promotional purposes" and now I noticed I have Camera Craniums following me.
To be honest I hardly ever go there, I think I have 5 followers / watchers or whatever they are. They include Mick who does my large format printing, two photographers in the USA, Steve Bedder & Mick here at Craniums.

I must be missing something on the promotional side of it all but I am not bothered. I tweeted today to see if anything happens. Maybe I should start my own social network called "Barking" then we can all bark at each other.

Jonathan

Quote from: Dave on October 03, 2011, 03:45:52 PM
I must be missing something on the promotional side of it all but I am not bothered. I tweeted today to see if anything happens. Maybe I should start my own social network called "Barking" then we can all bark at each other.

Dunno.  Just had a meeting with a lovely couple getting married in Spring.  They found me on Twitter and booked me for their photography.  It's brought me more work per £ invested than most advertising ;)
It's Guest's round

Hinfrance

A Belgian.

On a slight incline.

Reverse parking his people carrier into a small space.

By pushing it with the door pillar and then jumping into it to grab the hand brake before it hit the car behind. Probably before it hit the car behind. It might well have hit the car behind a bit.

Good grief.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Quote from: Jonathan on October 03, 2011, 05:16:27 PM

Dunno.  Just had a meeting with a lovely couple getting married in Spring.  They found me on Twitter and booked me for their photography.  It's brought me more work per £ invested than most advertising ;)

Do you get the feeling you're being followed all the time.   :)  CameraCraniums is now following you, too.  :D

My Gallery

OpenSea

Oldboy

Quote from: admin on October 03, 2011, 07:20:47 PM

Do you get the feeling you're being followed all the time.   :)  CameraCraniums is now following you, too.  :D

Isn't that called stalking?  :o :doh:

Mick

Must admit Jonathan, that this twitter stuff confuses the heck out of me.  Must be a age thing. lol..  :-[

My Gallery

OpenSea

Simple

Facebook gets me about 10% of my business without any effort. Never thought about Twitter, I thought that was for intellectuals only.LOL

Mick

Quote from: Simple on October 05, 2011, 09:21:39 AM

Never thought about Twitter, I thought that was for intellectuals only.LOL

That might be where I'm going wrong then. lol..  :uglystupid2:

My Gallery

OpenSea

Simple

Quote from: admin on October 05, 2011, 09:25:02 AM
Quote from: Simple on October 05, 2011, 09:21:39 AM

Never thought about Twitter, I thought that was for intellectuals only.LOL

That might be where I'm going wrong then. lol..  :uglystupid2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: ;D

greypoint

Twitter  looks like gobbledegook to me - all that hashtag stuff  :doh:  Facebook has been great [mostly] for our charity as a way of getting news around quickly and putting details of events etc on line and photos of dogs needing homes. We did have a bit of a problem earlier in the year when we had an incident with a dog and faced a barrage of uninformed comments - I'm quite good at reasoned replies and debate however!  :dance: :dance:

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on October 05, 2011, 10:01:17 AM
I'm quite good at reasoned replies and debate however!  :dance: :dance:

Is that with or without the F word?  :2funny:

greypoint

I find rising above the level of the 'textspeak' generation gives me a slight feeling of superiority  :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.