• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
  • Google (2)
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

On1 Photo RAW

Started by Hinfrance, November 25, 2016, 09:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

The pre-release of this came out yesterday, and as I am a fully paid up 10.5 licence holder at On1 I get the upgrade as part of the licence package.

It still has some bugs, but wow! It is so good: fantastic adjustment tools, adjustment brushes, layers, overlays, effects - and lightning fast.

I have to admit that I thought 'yeah, whatever' when I got their marketing blurb and video demos, but OK they were not far from the truth. With this, ACDSee Ultimate 10 (which I decided upon as a replacement for Lightroom - different obviously and no print module - regular readers will know how much I hate LR's print module so no loss there) and Affinity when it's released (still using the beta version at the moment, again different to PS and not as hugely featured but so much cheaper), I am set up with DAM and editors for the foreseeable.

On1 Photo RAW is available HERE
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.