CHAT - A LITTLE BIT OF HI...ENTRIES - A LITTLE BIT OF...Err codePoll for ???scapeWeekly COMP: ENTRIES - ??...Weekly COMP: CHAT - ???SC...Poll for New LifeInfluential pictures. CHAT THREAD – NEW LIFEENTRIES THREAD – NEW LIFEPoll - Street FoodInspiring Image 13/5/2017Windows 10 Creators Editi...Missed ShotPOLL - Heat compWEEKLY COMP: ENTRIES - ST...

Author Topic: What made you feel good today  (Read 384430 times)

Offline jinky

Re: What made you feel good today
« Reply #3705 on: April 14, 2017, 04:14:41 PM »
Well Hello CCers wow so much has been going on.....Firstly wmmfgt was uploading a couple of pics into the gallery for the first time in what feels like forever, they are JPEGS straight out of the camera pretty much as my current version of elements doesn't recognise ORF..need to upgrade it but need to wait for the funds....What else....moving house only moving about 4 miles but to a bigger house and moving in with the in-laws as they want to back up here, so they've sold their place, we've sold ours and so in about 4 weeks time we're off....finally for those that know the situation, they are finally ours after what seemed like forever, in Dec we went to court and the order was granted  :tup: ;D ;D ;D

So now trying to ease back into the photography slowly, still got the Sony A350 but am enjoying getting to grips with the Olympus Om D em10 mk1, it is so much more compact and lighter than the Sony so a lot easier on the neck and shoulders...So hello again to all the oldtimers I've had a bit of a lurk here and there but not been commenting at all on any threads, to those that don't know me well hopefully you will get to know me from now on.  ;)
Glad that all has been approved and plans taking shape. Welcome back to CC  ;)

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #3706 on: April 14, 2017, 05:54:14 PM »
Welcome back Keith and glad everything has come up roses.  :tup:

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #3707 on: April 14, 2017, 06:32:51 PM »
Well Hello CCers wow so much has been going on.....Firstly wmmfgt was uploading a couple of pics into the gallery for the first time in what feels like forever, they are JPEGS straight out of the camera pretty much as my current version of elements doesn't recognise ORF..need to upgrade it but need to wait for the funds....What else....moving house only moving about 4 miles but to a bigger house and moving in with the in-laws as they want to back up here, so they've sold their place, we've sold ours and so in about 4 weeks time we're off....finally for those that know the situation, they are finally ours after what seemed like forever, in Dec we went to court and the order was granted  :tup: ;D ;D ;D

So now trying to ease back into the photography slowly, still got the Sony A350 but am enjoying getting to grips with the Olympus Om D em10 mk1, it is so much more compact and lighter than the Sony so a lot easier on the neck and shoulders...So hello again to all the oldtimers I've had a bit of a lurk here and there but not been commenting at all on any threads, to those that don't know me well hopefully you will get to know me from now on.  ;)

Good news all round  :) Welcome back  :tup: :tup:

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #3708 on: April 15, 2017, 07:59:31 PM »
Good to hear that Keith. Hope all is well.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
« Reply #3709 on: April 16, 2017, 11:10:19 AM »
Great news Keith. Glad they're now officially yours. Hope the move goes well.
Wishing all of you a happy future.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #3710 on: April 16, 2017, 03:20:28 PM »
Great to hear from you Keith and glad to hear all is going swimmingly, if rather hectic. Good luck with the move :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx CHAT - A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY 21-28th May 2017 International Weekly Comp Entries 211/3 Simple Last post May 26, 2017, 07:17:59 PM
xx ENTRIES - A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY 21st-28th May 2017 International Weekly Comp Entries 90/2 Simple Last post May 26, 2017, 07:09:36 PM
xx Err code Photography Techniques and how to's 407/11 jinky Last post May 25, 2017, 08:55:07 PM
xx Poll for ???scape International Weekly Comp Entries 82/0 jinky Last post May 23, 2017, 03:42:37 PM
xx Weekly COMP: ENTRIES - ???SCAPE - 14th - 21st May 2017 International Weekly Comp Entries 328/7 Oldboy Last post May 22, 2017, 07:38:00 PM
xx Weekly COMP: CHAT - ???SCAPE - 14th - 21st May 2017 International Weekly Comp Entries 249/5 Jediboy Last post May 22, 2017, 02:05:25 AM
xx Poll for New Life International Weekly Comp Entries 238/6 jinky Last post May 21, 2017, 06:45:01 AM
xx Influential pictures. General Discussion 337/8 jinky Last post May 18, 2017, 10:30:20 AM